New LJ!

easy like sunday morning... [24 Jun 2007|09:58am]

[ music | i love lucy. ]

hey everybody... how's summer treatin you?

i just woke up and it is gorgeous outside. around 1pm, the guys and i all have to meet up at the SIR room (where we rehearse until we find a new practice space to rent out) to load up some of our gear onto the bus and trailer. our driver, Jeremy, is gonna start making his way out to california tomorrow, while we stay here and practice a bit more for warped. i think we fly out on wednesday... it should be a busy week!

while we've been home, we've been runnin around non-stop trying to get ready for the next couple tours. checking out some new gear, practicing, approving a bunch of new designs for warped as well as the FBR webstore and Hot Topic. so, keep your eyes peeled for those and be the first to have them!

last week, we made our first appearance on TRL and it's hard to believe that it even happened. i think we were on for all of 5 minutes but it was such an awesome experience. they really treated us well and you know what i couldn't believe? ...they played more of our video than they did of all the other artists videos! it was just a surreal moment to look up at the monitors in the room and see us standing there where we grew up seeing so many other artists stand. while they were showing the video, we turned around to talk to some of the people behind us (hopefully, they've become fans? who knows... they were there for enrique, haha) and i looked past them out the window and there we were - dancing around like fools in our red, orange and black outfits - blown up the size of a building, on the big screen in the middle of Times Square! we'll never forget that moment.

it was hard to hear damien over all the noise the crowd was making, but i think he said something about you guys voting for the video and we'll know next week if we made the countdown. someone correct me if i am wrong cause i haven't heard anything about it for certain. all i really know is that you guys need to keep on voting and let's get in that dang countdown! haha

thank you guys for supporting us when we do stuff like this. we realize that it must be weird watching us on MTV and doing bigger things when we've done what we've done for so long. however, we really hope to gain fans with this record and share our music with a lot more people than we were able to reach with the first album. hopefully, that doesn't sound shallow. you guys have shown us so much love and been so supportive - even to the point of defending us - throughout everything we've done for "RIOT!". just because our fan base might grow a bit doesn't mean we won't remember where it started and who it started with :smile: so, again, thanks for being such a strong group and allowing us the opportunity to grow without losing you guys!

well - i think that's about it for now. as soon as i find my USB cord, i'm gonna load a few pictures from home onto either our myspace or just directly onto LJ. we'll let ya'll know through a bulletin or something!

love you guys.

PARAMORE

ps. how's "RIOT!"? hope everyone's enjoying it. if you haven't already picked up a copy (in stores, that is... ahem) then get yourself to the store and pick it up, now! if you've got it... get it for a friend. you know, like an early christmas present or something ;)

aww.

bless them =)

That was a really really nice LJ post. It was a really nice thing to wake up to.

Hayley is really sincere with her words and it's really nice to know that she cares.

<3<3 great post.

yeah i love that. and i love that she braught that up cuz thats what we all were fighting abut like all last week HAHA