NEW LJ! 6-27

SuperJess

Ha - if you want to see some negative responses to it, guess where you can go? No surprise though...the fact that there are so many positive responses, even on AP.net, is truly heartening though.

Not much I can say that hasn't already been said - her strength and faith never cease to amaze me.

don't know what to say really. i wish i could write paragraphs and paragraphs like most of the other people on the livejournal have.. but i'm not really religious, and probably can't relate to the same extent.

i thought it was a really good post though. she didn't have to write all of that out, but probably feels better by letting fans know, and that's kind of a good feeling.. to know that she probably feels better by sharing stuff with us, the same way a lot of us fans feel better by sharing our feelings with the band on the livejournal. that's cool.

I wish i could be as honest as her about my feelings.

i always keep hiding my feelings and stuff like that cause i'm scared to put my heart out there even when i'm writing songs, it will only be half-true because i leave somethings out.

i'm amazed because she is so honest.

i wish i could be like that one day!

I liked the post! But then i enjoy reading blogs that are well thought out and written nicely!

Im not Religious in any way but i can understand that people may take her words in the wrong context and everything...but i just don't understand why she feels she needs to excuse herself, her feelings and her songwriting...but then thats probably the lack of Faith i have!

(Reading what i just written i hope you can understand what i mean)

I almost feel like shaking them all and begging them not to advertise their LJ link any more than they have on myspace.

I really reallyy realllllllllllly love these journals... I am so proud of all the replies to that post... People are being so amazing about it.

It'd be a shame to see them disappear, or even worse have newer immature (or even just stupid) fans disregard what has been written just to put in their 2c saying they want their babies. I'd die if that happened...

I think this entry was incredibly hard and honest

I think thats what it makes it so important. Its not about the faith that she displayed here, its about being honest and staying true to your convictions and beliefs. Sometimes, I get annoyed at posts where people talk about their christianity, and just assume they have to be awsome people because of it.

The truth is, there are many people who are religious, and go to mass on Sundays, and apparently do all those right things....and still aren't good people.

Paramore ARE good people, they care about theirs fans, and strive to be better every day, and it shows on their actions. I am sure believing in Christ gives them strenght, and absolutely plays a huge part on them being the individuals they are now, but....geez its hard to explain....i dont think thats the only reason to it.

I guess what i am trying to say is... this post isnt so much about christianity, and it certainly doesnt offend people who arent. I dont belive in anything right now. But i always respect other peoples views as long as they dont shove it down your throat, and this post just shows enourmus courage and conviccion, and thats what i see when i read it.

This might seem off topic, but i felt like i had something to say

I think this entry was incredibly hard and honest

I think thats what it makes it so important. Its not about the faith that she displayed here, its about being honest and staying true to your convictions and beliefs. Sometimes, I get annoyed at posts where people talk about their christianity, and just assume they have to be awsome people because of it.

The truth is, there are many people who are religious, and go to mass on Sundays, and apparently do all those right things....and still aren't good people.

Paramore ARE good people, they care about theirs fans, and strive to be better every day, and it shows on their actions. I am sure believing in Christ gives them strenght, and absolutely plays a huge part on them being the individuals they are now, but....geez its hard to explain....i dont think thats the only reason to it.

I guess what i am trying to say is... this post isnt so much about christianity, and it certainly doesnt offend people who arent. I dont belive in anything right now. But i always respect other peoples views as long as they dont shove it down your throat, and this post just shows enourmus courage and conviccion, and thats what i see when i read it.

This might seem off topic, but i felt like i had something to say

Oh i totally understand what you mean. For me, I was born and raised into a very catholic family, and its still hard for me to be comfortable with my religion.

But for Hayley to trust her fans so much as to post something that personal and private about what she's been going through and her inner conflicts really allows us to get to know her better, not for who she is when she takes that mic from the stage, but for who she is as a person and young woman.

It took major guts for her to do that, and I applaud her for it.

i personally aren't religious in any way, but i think its really something that Hayley isn't ashamed about what she does or doesn't believe in, and that she can announce she's sorry for wrong doing according to her religion to a bunch of people. and i thought she couldn't get any better.....

well, Hayley, yet again you've proved me wrong