Harry Potter

is there much differences between the books and the films? to be honest, i don't read much so i'll probably just watch the films

in my opinion there is. the way things are figured out inthe movie are way different. and the reactions in things are different. while many things were cut out, other things were also changed. once you see the movie, then you'll know what i'm talking about. if not, then tell me and i'll tel lyou what i mean =] haha

I watched the Order of the Phoenix on Friday and i was disappointed from 2 minutes in all the way through to the end of the film. Now i know they cant put everything from the books in, but i hate the way the mix up facts and it just was overall disappointing. Order of the Phoenix is my favourite book and they recked it. Ah well....it just shows how much better reading can be lol :)

I don't want Deathly Hallows to come out.. I'd be happy if JKR just released a chapter a month for the next.. 3 years. haha

LOL, i couldnt do that i need it all at once. its funny how we waited 2 years for it and i'll probably finish it in 2 days. seriously i have no other plans for this weekend other than reading it.

omg the film was brilliant! i dont really agree with the people who complain that most of the book is missing from the film, because really, if you want to know every single detail, then you should read the book, but i think the films are cut to the point even if some bits are missing kind of thing. I thought the film was exceptional! Luna lovegood has nice converses too :D:D haha. Yeah her character was my favourite :).

^ LOL seriously. me toooo.

wow i thought sirius' death would be more dramatic. but wow, wheen harry wanted to run to him, i started sobbing and crying like crazy, everony in the theatre was looking at me. im so emotional literally lol. i was sobbing really loud i was like nooooooooooo :( haha but anyways. i liked the movie, didnt like the ending, but the movie overall was pretty good.

i honsetly loved luna lovegood.. i dont know why other people said they didnt like her or something, but i think she was my new favorite character.

me and my friends were joking around about how harry really WAS the main character, and like no one else spoke lol. like dean thomas only said "nothing" LOL

and how ginny only waved her wand.

and how cho only said shit about cedric and said "harry!" lmfao

really, i think everyone deserved more lines.. harry WAS the whole movie.

and i can understand why emma watson wants to quit now lol.

there was one thing wrong with the film. I agree, the other characters should have said more lines, even ron and hermione didnt have many lines. Cho was in the first half of the movie, and then she sort of just evaporated. nothing was mentioned of her ever again until the bit when snape referred to her to umbridge. but you dont see her agian, not even at the end. that was slightly off. and why didnt they have all of DA at the prophecy bit? Only luna,ginny,hermione,ron,harry and neville were there. so were the other members of DA learning defence against the dark arts in vain? im not sure about the book... were they all involved at that bit? but apart from that everything was amazing :)

there was one thing wrong with the film. I agree, the other characters should have said more lines, even ron and hermione didnt have many lines. Cho was in the first half of the movie, and then she sort of just evaporated. nothing was mentioned of her ever again until the bit when snape referred to her to umbridge. but you dont see her agian, not even at the end. that was slightly off. and why didnt they have all of DA at the prophecy bit? Only luna,ginny,hermione,ron,harry and neville were there. so were the other members of DA learning defence against the dark arts in vain? im not sure about the book... were they all involved at that bit? but apart from that everything was amazing :)

I may be wrong, but I believe those were the only ones who were there in the book.

btw, i finished Half Blood Prince last night. It felt sooo good.

I may be wrong, but I believe those were the only ones who were there in the book.

btw, i finished Half Blood Prince last night. It felt sooo good.

yes, in the book they are the only ones that go to the MInistry. in the book, they have these coins for the DA that warm up whenever they meet, and the trio uses them and those are the only people that show up