RIOT amps?

kerrie

Heheh, they exactly the same as the white cabs Orange makes.. like the ones FFTL toured with for a while.

Here's a little fun tidbit of information you may or may not have known:

Only 1 of those cabs are probably plugged in per side. And even if they are (which I doubt), they're only for your stage volume. Your real volume is the mic that runs from your cab to the mixing board, where you get your own little input and a volume fader to blast you out onto the PA.

..So what we can learn from this?

They got a phat sponsorship deal. No way would they waste their own money on 8 cabs when they only need 2, because those are definitely vintage celestion 30's, and a 4x12 cab like that in white (I dont see white 4 sale retail) would be at least 900$ before shipping.

Only draw back are that those things are backbreakingly heavy. Just moving my orange vc30's 4x12 from the car into the studio felt like I gave myself and my other guitarist a bent spine. Which is probably why on the AP photoshoot the guys are looking so pissed off about zac skipping load out haha. Moving those things aren't fun.