i have a kinda stupid paramore related question

nemesis90

ok well, when they fly from america to the uk or wherever do they get on a normal aeroplane like us or do they have a private one? i thought they would go by normal plane but what about all the speakers n backdrops n stuff :/

They fly on a normal plane I'm pretty sure...

I think they ship some things overseas and rent the rest while they're over there...

well, my best friend flew on a plane with Sharon Osbourne and Good Charlotte last week

so i'm almost positive Paramore would fly commercial too, haha

actually no i'm completely positive

me and Hayley were chatting about it in toronto

yeah, they fly commercial

if i were to ever see a band i like on a airplane (expecailly paramore) i would get up while there was turbulance to go to the "bathrrom" and "accidentally" fall on one of the members. haha. nah i would be like a spazz and scream paramore really loud the whole time on the flight. XD

if this counts i saw frank from mcr at a airport. unfortunatly dirffernt flights :(

if i were to ever see a band i like on a airplane (expecailly paramore) i would get up while there was turbulance to go to the "bathrrom" and "accidentally" fall on one of the members. haha. nah i would be like a spazz and scream paramore really loud the whole time on the flight. XD

if this counts i saw frank from mcr at a airport. unfortunatly dirffernt flights :(

Haha I would so do that too! Actually on a school trip to South America recently, a big group of kids from my school met Hulk Hogan on the plane, I thought that was kinda awesome. Except I think if you "accidently" fell on him, you'd get your butt thrown to the back of the plane ;-)

LOL I would probably do that too

god, any famous person, id love to have on my flight....

but heres the real question...

do they fly coach or first class?!?!

well if its liek jennifer aniston its probably first class. if its a band like paramore or sumthin then its coach usually. alot of times wen bands make vids fo rliek a dvd they show them on a airplane sleeping and its coach