Rant Thread II

Ashhh

AGAIN! i am nto invited to anything! so what the fuck! i hate my life. i go no where! i txt my mom more then i txt my friends! i wish i never fought with my friend, then i would prob still go out! fuck! i knew people liked her more then me! i dont know why she is just mean! i try to talk to her and she doesnt even try to be my friend again. i hate my life. finally i get the confidence to tell my friend i am sick of her ragging on me, then BAM life down the drain! wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf.

i seriously cried writing that.

yeah, i feel like that again. my frind didnt even tell me this guy from my old school was having a party. ALLL my old friends were there. so what the fuck? yuo couldnt tell me.

i freaking cried last night. i had to listen to jacks mannequin to make me feel better. and i highly dout i will be asked to go anywhere this weekend.

I was on the flyleaf forums yesterday and boy do they hate paramore they were saying stuff like; "paramore are just another mediocre emo/pop band that have no horizons, and Hayley can't even sing" I mean come on are they listening to the same paramore as us?

Right,

my rant of the day is

how mean james is.

i ask him to buy me Alt Pres if he can find one,

because i dnt even knowe where to look

and i was gonna pay him back!

and he laughs at me!

...males :nono:

only jokin james :P

yayy! james got another block of rep!! well deserved. =]

so my rant: my cousin is supposed to be hanging out today, and she hasnt called back, and i called her a little bit ago and she said she has to do a project and clean her room before she comes over, but didnt start any of it yet.

oh, and fyi lahni, i took my meds today.

lol, I can tell why they think the fanbase is made up of trashy teenage girls...I watched their videos at MTV Live and the fans were freaaaaky.

I was like this so does not represent Paramore's fanbase...please....

I'm not a trashy teenage girl!

but anyway.

US History on Monday. :(

Same day the boy I'm madly in love with is coming back from his so-called HOLIDAY...let's hope he doesn't come back with a gf...ooooh I'll be throwing daggers.