Rant Thread II

Ashhh

i wish i could snowboard...i've wanted to forever, but where i live theres no place to really go, cept for maybe the sledding hills. and even then, by the time you get to the hill the snows turned to mud cause its been overused. now cause of my knees being all messed up i cant do that kind of stuff. but anyway thats not the rant. haha

so yesterday the school found out that a teacher's 4 month old son died the day before. on friday nights my friends and i all go out to the mall, but everyone said that they weren't in the mood to go to the mall. coincidentaly, my mom was like "ok, i wanna start xmas shopping early...so come to the mall w/ me to pick out some stuff" so i went, but it was early, at like 5:30ish. so we were done at like 7:45ish, and since no one was gonna be there i decided to go home. as soon as i was on the way home my friend called my cell, that i'm not supposed to use at the moment, so i coudl'nt talk to her. i called her back when i got home to find out that everyone who told me they wern't going out ended up going to the mall. then today at stage crew my friend was telling me about how emily was at the mall yesterday, and shes barely there. then livi [my friend i've been talking about in this] told em that she told emily i was gonna probably go to the mall, apparently emily got really excited and jumped up and down, and coudlnt wait for me to get there. then when i talked to livi later on that night, she had to tell emliy i wasnt gonna be there, and she got all disapointed. i could have seen her...but noooo, the one night shes there is the one night that ppl decide they arent gonna go. >.<

^*feel good hugs* Sorry to hear that.

Anyways, I feel like ranting today cause of inconsiderate people. They're everywhere. I know some people are just focsuing on getting to where they need to be, but would it kill you to take note of other people who practically bend over backwards to accomodate their needs? :-x

i dont really have rant today everything went pretty good

only it rained all dayy...and my chucks got wet when i was shopping so my socks were soaking and my feet got cold...Annnd cause when i got home some mates wanted to have a jam and i broke some strings on my guitar and my other one is in the guitar shop getting fixed :-x annd i didnt wanna have to drive allll the way to the guitar shop just to get strings:crybad:

^^ Teachers suck

I was drinking a bottle of coke yesterday and my stupid mother decided to say... 'you're gonna get fat drinking that.'

I was like WHAT THE HELL. Oh my God, BEWARE OF THE SINGLE BOTTLE... it will make you EXPAND in diameter.

How silly. Not that I listened to her, obviously :D

I woke up today with the conviction that it was, finally, friday, and i was so stoked. Only to discover that it was, infact, thursday.

i'm still gutted about this :P

haha

Also, every teacher has decided to set the coursework deadline to the same date, due right before our mocks being- oh, how convenient of you! ...¬_¬

Not that i was planning too much revision anyway, but that's far beside the point, i mean i could be revising ;)

I woke up today with the conviction that it was, finally, friday, and i was so stoked. Only to discover that it was, infact, thursday.

i'm still gutted about this :P

haha

Haha, don't worry, we all have one of those moments. :willy_nilly:

*through gritted teeth* Shut up Arya. :P

I'm ranting about inconsiderate drivers again. Yes, I was polite to let you through the narrow gap first, SO WOULD IT KILL YOU TO GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND AT LEAST GIVE ME A NOD OR A WAVE TO SAY THANK YOU?!?!

*breaths in* Sorry, haha. :)

^ I TOTALLY AGREE! And I've almost been run over many times because stupid people are chatting away on their cell phones and not paying attention to innocent pedestrians. It aggravates me to no end.

^ I TOTALLY AGREE! And I've almost been run over many times because stupid people are chatting away on their cell phones and not paying attention to innocent pedestrians. It aggravates me to no end.

I'll get you one of these days. :twisted: Joking!

Yeah, over here it's illegal to be on your mobile while driving.