Rant Thread II

Ashhh

I hope my guitar does not mind being thrown into a lake. BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE IT IS GOING. I am having so much freaking trouble with this song for whatever reason and I am going to kill it. Both the song and the guitar. Kill it alllllll. Throw the guitar into the ocean, get it back, smash it through a window, smash it on the ground so there is a big dent on it, smash it into a tree so that it breaks in half, put it in a mulcher, then eat it for freaking dinner.

that made me laugh

i'm gunna go f-ing crazy if college don't let me completely drop Sociology cos if i don't get rid of it i'm gunna fail every single freaking subject i'm taking INCLUDING the course for my dream job!! GRRRRRRRRRR

what is your dream job if you don't mind me asking?

hannah-what kind of photography do you do? like black and white or color or digital? i was actually thinking of making a career out of photography, and i'm still thinking about it actually. but its either that or physical therapy, and theres more money in physical therapy, but idk photos more fun. gah, i hate how people have to pick what they want to do for the rest of their life when there only about 16 or 17. most older people regret alot of decisions they made at that age, and we have to decide our future then? idk i think the whole thing is stupid.

indeed it is! the guitar protection service is gunna git you cheyenne ;)

but hey....here's something to keep in mind. Even if you can't get it, you're better at it then me. :D

Hahahaha. You are funny. Do you play guitar?

that made me laugh

Hahaha, at least someone was amused by it.

i am so close to freakin screaming right now!!! GAHHHH!!!! thought i was having a good day! got back with my bf and made up with one of my bessies and Paramore announced their second Brixton date. i was all like "woooooo!! i'm happy!!". so i asked my mum if i could go to the second Brixton date and se was okay about me getting more gig tickets til i told her it was for Paramore again and she started moaning hen went quiet and hasn't said anything since... really annoyed right now!! grrrrrrr! plus i have to wait til tomorrow for my appointment with the lady who's gunna say whether i can drop Sociology or not and if i can't i'll be in trouble with my Sociology teacher cos i missed her class today. and GRRRRRRRRR i give up...

hannah-what kind of photography do you do? like black and white or color or digital? i was actually thinking of making a career out of photography, and i'm still thinking about it actually. but its either that or physical therapy, and theres more money in physical therapy, but idk photos more fun. gah, i hate how people have to pick what they want to do for the rest of their life when there only about 16 or 17. most older people regret alot of decisions they made at that age, and we have to decide our future then? idk i think the whole thing is stupid.

For my course we're doing black and white film photography using 35mm manual SLR cameras.

xxxx

^^ argh!

my teacher saw no point in teaching us film photography!

:-x

he's like "think about it guys...when are you really going to use film..blah blah blah".

e.e

it's to teach us about the history of photography. so we understood how the effects in pictures were created and such. plus it's really fun!! =P