Rant Thread II

Ashhh

hey jorgi we haven't talked in forever!!

True ! I've been busy as the busiest of all bees, how's things ?

and Hannah, like every GCSE under the sun haha!

The compulsory triple science, maths, RS and combined english lang/lit fiasco

and then Music, art, business studies, history, french and english literature.

Never felt so swamped in all my life :willy_nilly:

What ones are you doing?

=O woah! you doing a lot. i've done my GCSE's already. took Double Science with Applied ICT (had to force school to let me do double science with an applied subject rather than triple sciences with business studies), Maths, English Lang. & Lit., Religious Education, Citizenship (short course so only worth half a GCSE), Core Physical Education (started doing it at GCSE but gave up a month before the exam, French and Music. i was gunna take Art and Music but they put them in the same time block so i ended up doing French instead cos my second choice of Drama was full =/ currently doing A-Levels tho

xxxx

Ah crikey mate, they let you drop things ?! I wasn't allowed! Ah well :P

A-levels ey, i'm supposed to submit the subjects i want to do in a couple of weeks... Think i'm after English literature, history, psychology and media studies- know any reasons why i shouldn't ? haha

Ah crikey mate, they let you drop things ?! I wasn't allowed! Ah well :P

A-levels ey, i'm supposed to submit the subjects i want to do in a couple of weeks... Think i'm after English literature, history, psychology and media studies- know any reasons why i shouldn't ? haha

no i wasn't allowed to drop subjects, i just wanted to move down into a different science group so i could do applied ict. helped in the long run tho cos means i don't have to do key skills at college and do search module instead.

can't help much with English Lit. or History but gotta say that Media is pretty cool, not sure which coursework you'll end up doing but i'm doing a magazine atm, my sis did a trailer for a tv show tho cos she stayed at our old secondary school for sixth form. only thing is that you have to be prepared to analyse things really deeply. you have to talk about sooooo many things in image and textual analysis! and Psychology i can kinda help you with but i dropped it after 4 weeks cos i decided i'd rather take Maths. i only take 3 subjects now as well =) more free time to do all my coursework

yeah i feel better now. well my stomach does. but i had to spend about 2 hours laying on the couch having my 11 year old cousin [whos really strong] throw dog toys at me, and balls at me, and mock me, make fun of me, everything. and idc about the mocking or whatever, i'm 16 so idc, but the balls and shit hurt.

yeah i feel better now. well my stomach does. but i had to spend about 2 hours laying on the couch having my 11 year old cousin [whos really strong] throw dog toys at me, and balls at me, and mock me, make fun of me, everything. and idc about the mocking or whatever, i'm 16 so idc, but the balls and shit hurt.

omg vilolent cousin!!

sounds like it hurt. that really sucks

yeah i know. i cant stand him. sometimes he can be really nice and stuff..emphasis on the sometimes. usually he's either fighting w/ his sister so he's in a bad mood, or hes fighting with me. grow the hell up already, my god! and he was like that today cause i didn't let him use my DS....last time he used it he spit all over it and i had to take an hour to clean it all off the touch screen. >.

You must have a good amount of patience. I am terrible-I think I would beat the child up if I were in your shoes. I have zero tolerance for that nonsense. But then again, I am not the most mentally stable person on this earth soooo...:rotfl:

no, i was in a horrible mood, thinking of my friend whos moving to another continent in january.

oh, but you'll all love this one. today we went back to my gmoms for leftover turkey stuff so it doesnt go bad. well, i was sitting in the basement playing my DS [which i rarely do btw] and my head was leaning on a pillow on the couch, and my uncle walked by and was like "omg wake up lazy ass" but i was wide awake. then later he was yelling at me for not letting my cousin use my DS. well you already read that story a couple posts earlier. but apparently i was being selfish and not sharing with him. and apparently its not his fault that he spits when he talks cause he has a pallet expander. hes spit since he was little, so thats not an excuse. then when we were getting our food, i was waiting for my uncle to get done getting sweet potatoes, so i figured i'd just ask him to get me some since he already had the spoon, he responded with "like you ned any potatoes? your already gaining weight as it is." then later on he was talking about xmas with my aunt, gmom, gpop, and 2 cousins, and i told him that my gmom might be paying for half of a guitar i'm getting [since its like $200, my mom will pay the difference], and my uncle was like "why the hell do you need another guitar? its not like your that good anyway." like he should be talking? he said that he would never get my cousins a digital camera and an xbox 360, well, they begged him enough so he got them today. then he was yelling at me for cracking my gum. well i was sick of him, so i just cracked it louder. haha.

ok i'm done...sorry.

edit: oh, and earlier i found out that my sister deleted all the paramore stuff i had saved on my tivo. ALL OF IT!!!

^Sorry to hear all that :( mine seems pretty trivial now, haha...

Got my 8mm flesh tunnel ripped out of my ear in netball, i have never been in so much pain in my life. ...Possibley an exaggeration, but there was disgusting amount of blood and now i have to wait for it to heal up before i can re-pierce it and start to stretch it again.

You're not supposed to wear earrings in netball, and believe me i've learnt my lesson.

Also, had my french listening mock GCSE this afternoon. Epic fail would be a good way to describe how it went :P

OUCH! I can't even imagine how much that hurt! I nearly had a 4mm and a 5mm pulled out in a moshpit and that caned! *huggles*

And i hope you french mock goes okay. i thought i failed mine but actually did okay, so i'm sure you did better than you think.

okay mini rant for the mo... what is up with some people?!?! if they wanna tell you they hate you, why drag your best friend into it?!?! i mean what's the point of that?!?! causing unnecessary upset... she says that i turn every situation to make it all about me... how?? i'm the one who sits listening to her on the phone in the early hours of the morning for fucking hours just listening to her go on about her problems!!!!! I mean FFS!!!! and why bring my best friend in... she's been my friend for longer than yours!! grrrrrrrrrr! and tbh her and my ex combined have taken away just about everyone... i can't even talk to half of the people who were my friends cos they've been going around spreading stuff and people now hate me!! i mean if you don't like me can't you just leave me alone rather than make my life hell!!!