Rant Thread II

Ashhh

Finished my business assignment 3 hours early, was as stoked as could be so i went for a skate.

Got to the park, warming up 'cause it was FREEZING, was just going over this spine as i have done a million times before and it was HELLO FACE MEET CONCRETE and knocked myself out.

I have never had a worse headache in my entire life.

^how is that a rant? that seems pretty damn happy to me. haha.

so i have to memorize all the 135 flash cards i finally got done writing about 5 minutes ago. then i have to do a 4 page physics lab for monday. and study for a physics test. and my deuchbag of a teacher taught us something new in the last 5 min of class today and was like "oh, thats on the test too." and monday is usually my double period for lab, and my teacher said that instead of doing a lab, we still have the test, only he made it 2ce as hard and 2ce as long to take up the whole hour and a half. i cant stand him!!!!!!

which book?

rant: i have emily's s/n now. and now that i have it i really wish i didn't. b/c whenever she signs on, i think 'yess!! i get to talk to her!" but then idk what i would talk about, so i dont IM her. and then if i do, i have to think of an excuse to talk to her or something. its awkward. and then i kinda feel paranoid that she doesnt like me and is annoyed at me for talking or something. idk, i just get that feeling. but i'm told she wishes we got to hang out more, so its just me, but still. [/rant]