Rant Thread II

Ashhh

PARAMORE WAS ON TRL??? so i missed that. gahhh. my physics class is freaking stressing me out. right at this moment i should be at the paramore concert in philly, but the tickets were sold out before i could get them. i'm constantly thinking about emily and it just piisses me off that i cant be with her. and every time i look at her i like her more, as lame as that sounds, its true. and right now watching a shot at love with tila tiquilla isn't helping either..with all the relationship stuff. my stomach hurts, i have to write and memorize over 100 flash cards for history by thursday, but i dont have the crap with me right now. i've got one school day to get a crapload of photos developed, and my friend is going to be moving away to another fxcking country in january.

sorry for all that. i've got alot on my mind.

I have to say in an incredibly geekish way, i thought it was pretty good, haha.

Jane Eyre, on the other hand...

Had to borrow a school's copy in the end for the exam, and it had a total of 11 and a half pages missing. Failed ? Yes.

You know, I read that book and was very angry that it didn't tell you how to kill a mockingbird. :P

Is it?

*hides shotgun* :shifty:

Talking of shotguns, i watched Torchwood last night and she got shot with a shotgun, and i'm one of those people who like, imagine what it feels like when stuff happens on TV. It virtually fucking kaned, i can tell you!

...Yeah that was completely irrelevant and pointless, and what? 8-)

I have to say in an incredibly geekish way, i thought it was pretty good, haha.

Jane Eyre, on the other hand...

Had to borrow a school's copy in the end for the exam, and it had a total of 11 and a half pages missing. Failed ? Yes.

Ick, I hated Jane Eyre, haha. Haven't read To Kill a Mockingbird though.