Favorite Hayley Picture Part II

thebrowncoat

Hayley_Williams--large-msg-12238629.jpg

I like that bit of pudge on her tummy, very cute

n667059090_590039_5260.jpg

I think that's it for now...

Haha.

This is also very adorable! Man, do I love her!

As for that subject on her bewbs... I left before I was able to say more, and all I wanted to say is that Hayley has too keep them small. As they say: "The most beautiful girls have small breasts!"

I like that bit of pudge on her tummy, very cute

This is also very adorable! Man, do I love her!

As for that subject on her bewbs... I left before I was able to say more, and all I wanted to say is that Hayley has too keep them small. As they say: "The most beautiful girls have small breasts!"

I wasn't trying to be mean or anything...

I was just... shocked lol.

But yes I agree.

If she had like GIANT boobs, she'd look oddly proportioned. And that wouldn't be good.

^ I didn't know you were trying to be mean. But small bewbs make my world go 'round and that's all!

1st post about bewbs, and hopefully last:

Scary, but I like girls with small bewbs better as well because they usually have really awesome personalities! (Instead of trying to flaunt the size of their bewbs.)

1st post about bewbs, and hopefully last:

Scary, but I like girls with small bewbs better as well because they usually have really awesome personalities! (Instead of trying to flaunt the size of their bewbs.)

this topic should so be renamed to 'The big boob debate- big or small?' lol xD

you're right some girls with big boobs do do that, flaunt them but having big boobs is a bit of a pain in the ass because even when you don't wanna have any attention on that area there always is, its not like we all plan to have them out lol...and why is it that every guy thinks that a girl with big boobs is automatically a stupid slut? does my head in.

anyway that was totally off topic. sorry.

you're right some girls with big boobs do do that, flaunt them but having big boobs is a bit of a pain in the ass because even when you don't wanna have any attention on that area there always is, its not like we all plan to have them out lol...and why is it that every guy thinks that a girl with big boobs is automatically a stupid slut? does my head in.

Haha. I can understand that girls don't mean to get everyone's attention it just happens. But with my experience and what I've seen, most girls do. And I didn't mean to imply that girls with huge boobs are stupid sluts, just that I tend to hang around and flirt with girls with smaller boobs because they have a much more "round" personality.

Anyways, to keep this post from being off topic:

hayley_holy_shit_she_looks_old--large-msg-122454228596.jpg

Hayley looks older!

All hail the mighty b00b thread

Haha. I can understand that girls don't mean to get everyone's attention it just happens. But with my experience and what I've seen, most girls do. And I didn't mean to imply that girls with huge boobs are stupid sluts, just that I tend to hang around and flirt with girls with smaller boobs because they have a much more "round" personality.

Anyways, to keep this post from being off topic:

hayley_holy_shit_she_looks_old--large-msg-122454228596.jpg

Hayley looks older!

lmao @ "round" personality xD haahha sorry that just made me laugh, my weird sense of humor :D

hahhahaa i know you're not implying that all girls with big boobs are big stupid sluts, i meant to say guys in general but yeah... i know you dont mean anythin by it, youve just got that impression of big boobed girls cause all the ones youve known are like that, lol this topic really needs to be changed, we got a full boob debate goin on here :P