Favorite Hayley Picture Part II

thebrowncoat

Well, the fact that... Well.. The Jonas Brother... They have them and I bet they don't give a shit about them...

See where I'm getting at?

Y'know, I think that is very disrespectful.

I am not religious and I certainly do not like the Jonas brothers, but you know nothing about their personal lives, nor Hayley's.

I don't believe for a second that they don't give a shit, they obviously do, not all Christian's bother with purity.

As for parawhore on Hayley's ring, that might be correct, I'm not sure. Do you have an interview or something where she says that?

I agree with Shannon that was wrong to say. Im not really religious or anything but they have morals and values and good for them if they choose to go do that. It's not really any of our business to get into peoples personal lives like that especially when you dont know them.

And yeah it was on the board and in an interview that the ring was Hayleys grandmothers but I cant find the interview

• Like 1

Sorry for any disrespect people... Everything I said turned out wrong, and it wasn't what I meant to say... I'd reiterate it, but it'll cause more commotion.

Anyway:

2i28wtt.jpg

OMG this picture makes me SO happy!

Sorry for any disrespect people... Everything I said turned out wrong, and it wasn't what I meant to say... I'd reiterate it, but it'll cause more commotion.

Anyway:

2i28wtt.jpg

OMG this picture makes me SO happy!

I LOVE this picture<3

^hayley looked amazingg in that vid.

imo 2nd best. i love emergency the most for some reason.

Emergency is the best video! I agree... I would've like the Decode video if the Twilight clips weren't in it.