announcing my love for paramrefans.com boards

lavina15

im on a few other boards and this by far is my favorite............i enjoy post everyday.......and it has the nicest people ever.......no ones ever rude or starts any drama....plus the administrators rule .....so im expressing my love for this board out of frustration cause a lot of other boards arn't like this one.... there could thousands of members but hardy anyone posts........or theres a lot of drama......so thanks paramorefans.com

(i know kinda chezzy)

Actually, now that you mention it, this place is the nicest forums i've ever been on too. I rarely ever see any fighting, insulting, or arguments of any sort. That's just incredible since there's a lot of ignorant knuckleheads out there. ;]

Everyone loves this forum because the people are so nice! It's like one big para-family! (:

hehe yea we are. i love this forum so much. everyone on here is just so rad!

everyone on here is so nice. on falloutboyrock.com the people on the boards were really mean to me. BUT i love everyone on this board! everyone on here is always willing to make a new friend.

AND I LOVE ALL OF U GUYS!:kiss: haha

Not that I'm campaigning or anything (ok, I am :) and we don't get much traffic from here anyway...but we could still use the love over here...

http://paramore.gotop100.com/

We certainly have some people who don't seem to like us as much, which is cool...but I'd still like to see us doing better than 5th :(

Actually, now that you mention it, this place is the nicest forums i've ever been on too. I rarely ever see any fighting, insulting, or arguments of any sort. That's just incredible since there's a lot of ignorant knuckleheads out there. ;]

yea usually wen i ever i join a board every one is really mean and has "computer drama" so wen i fianlly decicedd to give this board a try i was suprised.