Dreams About Paramore

here's a weird dream i had last night. Here it goes. I had to go to vocal lessons and i had them with Hayley, so i offered to give her a ride to them, ( I don't know why, cause i live in PA, not TN, but whatever) And then in the middle of the car ride, i woke up.

Paramore were playing in the gym at school and it wasnt like a stage,

they were just on the floor and when they finished playing i went up

to hayley and said 'hi hayley' and she walked away. Then I walked

away from where they were playing and I woke up =|

that would be awsome to have paramore play at your shool lol.

I had a dream about them last night/today (went to bed at 2 got up at 1pm ;)) The guys had invited me to go back to America with them, along with 2 other fans from up north for the week. We hung out in the bus, tried to beat jeremy on guitar hero. Zac also taught me how to play the drums, which didn't work out at all. They showed us around Franklin, and the Farros made this lovely dinner on the last night. Then I woke up :l

I had a dream about them last night/today (went to bed at 2 got up at 1pm ;)) The guys had invited me to go back to America with them, along with 2 other fans from up north for the week. We hung out in the bus, tried to beat jeremy on guitar hero. Zac also taught me how to play the drums, which didn't work out at all. They showed us around Franklin, and the Farros made this lovely dinner on the last night. Then I woke up :l

Coolest

Dream

EVER

So a few nights ago I this dream and I was at Warped again but this was I guess next year cause Hayley remembered me as "The girl who cried". The first dream -I can only remember certain parts- I remember getting a picture with Hayley and I picked her up. That's all I can really remember about that one. The next night in my dream I was at Warped tour and I was talking to Marcus from Cinematic Sunrise/Radio Pirate DJ. We were waiting to see Paramore and Hayley came running up to me and she wanted to hang out. Josh had a bunch of candy and I kept taking some.-Nothing really good happened here...- When we were leaving, I was giving everyone hugs and I kissed Zac on the forehead and then on the lips. It was pretty badass.It sucks casue throughout the whole dream, Jeremy wasn't there! :(

i've had a couple paramore dreams

-i went to warped tour and they were doing a signing, and hayley thought i was really cool and pulled me aside, and we exchanged our cell numbers. then i kept getting all these texts from her.

-i was at one of their concerts and i was standing right in front of the stage, then out of the blue taylor just passed out, and i jumped onto the stage and played guitar in his place. the band thought i was so cool that they let me be the sit in for the rest of the tour.

-i woke up one morning and went into my kitchen and paramore was just sitting at my kitchen table eating reeses puffs, waffles, and pancakes, and zac made me some pancakes. zac gave me a drum lesson, josh gave me some guitar pointers, jeremy gave me a bass lesson, and hayley gave me a voice lesson. then for the rest of the day we all hung out and played guitar hero.

-my school had an assembly and paramore was playing on the stage, and after the assembly they would just wander the halls between classes and randomly peep into the classrooms and disrupt the teachers, then run to the next room.

i've actually had a couple more, but i only remember bits of them. i love my paramore dreams. =]

lol. They#d think we're obssessed.

We are, but in a good way, not a stalkerish way. But in our defence, you cant control dreams, they just base on what is goin on in your life at that time. And I know Paramore is a big part of my musical life.

Still dunno why I ate Hayley's hair though..... Maybe it looked to good resist? (I like Oranges)

paramorw were in my dreams again last night, they're in my dreams nearly every freakin' night now. every night i always have 1 paramore dream and 1 heroes dream. anyway last night i dreamt that Josh and Hayley were on tv begging people to buy tickets to their concert then they had to cancel all their gigs cos Hayley was ill.

ee i had the best dream last night, it was so real!

okey so i got tickets to go see paramore perform and it was in this little theater thing. and i was in the front row and it was sooo close to the stage and hayley came off the stage so she was like one foot away from me and she pointed at me and like smiled or something and then i gotta take pictures n stuff....it was soo good. then of course i had to wake up

i had an akward one last night!

I was in some rock music store and I found some Paramore album which I had never seen before. I can still picture it, the cover was black and it had a picture of only Hayley singing on it. And then there were songs on it that had been used in movies like "300" and stuff. it was so weird. I thought they really had a CD like that and I was a complete loser for not having it when I woke up.

so last night i had one. but only hayley was in it. i was sitting on a bar stool next to her. and were just talking...and if i remember correctly we were eating ice cream. and hayley was wearing a grey hoodie, blue skinny jeans, and white vans..and her hair was how it was before she recently dyed it...thats all i rly remember.