PARAMORE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!

Okay, is it just me or is this a little freaky to you too?

I went school clothes shopping with my mom (boring as it sounds) and i wasn't in the greatest mood.. and so my mom dragged me into yet another store that i thought had nothing i'd like there.. she started grabbing clothes for me to try on then all of a sudden.. i hear this playing "Hey, this is Zac and Hayley from Paramore and we're going to talk about our new single Misery Buisness..." and then i go "no way..." and then Miz Biz starts playing.. then like almost every shopper in the store starts humming and singing along to Miz Biz.. and i start flipping out!!!

I literly hear PARAMORE every where!!! two other stores i went into played Miz Biz as well on the same day!!! and then the local radio station plays Miz Biz as well!!!

a little freaky but soo totally awesome!!! lol..

^lol.. ohh and today.. i went to pac sun.. and guess what they played?

CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH.... ohh yeahhh.. and then... the cashier.. a guy.. was singing to it.. and i go "i love paramore.." and he goes "HELL YEAHH!!" and i started laughing and he goes "i sing good huh?" and i shake my head and leave...

yeah there is 3 paramore songs on pac suns new cd! I work there and we get to listen to fences, crushcrushcruch and born for this and i get excited every time!

i love pac sun. i wish it was here :( !

that's so cool there are like 3 paramore songs on the cd

I've heard Paramore on the top 20 countdown on XM as number 15 or 16 a couple of times and everytime I always freak out and turn up the radio. But then my mom makes me turn it down >.<

Then, I heard them at American Eagle yesterday with crushcrushcrush. My mom is like, "They're mainstream now?"

on the radio station I listen to here they have this part where this lady says at the age of 13 hayley moved from meridian to the suburbs of nashville and met up with zac and josh farro and that started paramore

I should record it but it comes on too fast.

I've never heard them on the radio :( or in a store. I saw there shirt and CD and new album advertisement sign in hot topic but thats about it, I used to be scared to go in hot topic, because it was so dark and people had tatoos and piercing etc, but a couple months ago I went in for the first time, and I saw shirts of bands I like like paramore, boys like girls, etc, and the people working there were nice, so then I went to hot topics when we went to malls on vacation, and everyone that works there is always so nice.