Awesome hayley video

kris10

That video is so inspirational including towards those who want to become singers. I seriously had to download that, so I can watch it anytime need be. It just has that certain awe, that makes you need to watch it again. She's definitely one amazing person let alone her characteristic. The proactive joke I totally thought the same exact thing before she said it. Also I have the cd's of Brett Mannings Singing Success, so I completely understood what she was talking about.

That video is so inspirational including towards those who want to become singers. I seriously had to download that, so I can watch it anytime need be. It just has that certain awe, that makes you need to watch it again. She's definitely one amazing person let alone her characteristic. The proactive joke I totally thought the same exact thing before she said it. Also I have the cd's of Brett Mannings Singing Success, so I completely understood what she was talking about.

you're so right.

this is very very inspirational.

especially when she said that it was hard on the throat and that it was hard on the throat to get a lot of range...i thought "wow, so professionals also experience this kind of throat pain"

I used to strain my voice so bad trying to get a lot of range, that was until i got lessons...

I still strain my voice sometimes but its not as bad as it used to be..

(its really hard to sing in a band.especially when you do a lot of paramore covers!!haha!)