The Sad Thread

lyn

um okey, well for seven years my family has owned 20 acres of land that we planned to eventually build on. and finally last may we started building our beautiful house. my mom and dad worked SO unbeliveably hard on it. so much stress. we were planning on moving in at the end of this october, the house is nearly done and everyones getting excited....then bad news..due to ecomonical and financial issues, we're not moving. years of stress and struggle to get this house finished...and we cant move. its like a huge and heavy slap to the face. my whole family is crushed. now we have to sell the 6million dollar home that we spent so much time on, which will be tough due the the effed up economy. my moms been crying, my dads in the dumps, me and my sister have been crying. its the worst thing that has ever happened to my family. ='[ so thats why im sad...

OMG megan.

i'm so sorry.

i know that has to be tough.

when we were building our house,

we have to put off moving for a while for the same reasons.

it's tough going through something like that.

if you need to talk, i'm here for you.

um okey, well for seven years my family has owned 20 acres of land that we planned to eventually build on. and finally last may we started building our beautiful house. my mom and dad worked SO unbeliveably hard on it. so much stress. we were planning on moving in at the end of this october, the house is nearly done and everyones getting excited....then bad news..due to ecomonical and financial issues, we're not moving. years of stress and struggle to get this house finished...and we cant move. its like a huge and heavy slap to the face. my whole family is crushed. now we have to sell the 6million dollar home that we spent so much time on, which will be tough due the the effed up economy. my moms been crying, my dads in the dumps, me and my sister have been crying. its the worst thing that has ever happened to my family. ='[ so thats why im sad...

Awww Megan I'm so sorry.

nah i don't need medicine. i'm sad quite a lot of the time but i am also happy some of the time. i did used to have bipolar but it's okay now.

i'm bipolar and what my psycayatrist said is that it never goes away. if you were once on medicine, unless it wasn't working, you'd be on it for the rest of your life. maybe it was just ok for a period of time, but it may have come back? idk i'm obviously not you and i'm not trying to push meds onto you, so i hope you get what i'm saying.

i'm bipolar and what my psycayatrist said is that it never goes away. if you were once on medicine, unless it wasn't working, you'd be on it for the rest of your life. maybe it was just ok for a period of time, but it may have come back? idk i'm obviously not you and i'm not trying to push meds onto you, so i hope you get what i'm saying.

if it never goes away i probably didn't have it then, i was never officially diagnosed with it but i did show some of the signs of it. i hate going to the doctors so i don't know what happened but i did have some kind of mental illness a few months, i went a bit crazy for a while but i seem to be ok now.