The Sad Thread

lyn

...i know i'm not very religious and what not but my VERY religious friend accused me of being atheist earlier tonight and that really upset/hurt me and made me cry. i may not be atheist but i have nothing against them like she does.

idk...i may very well be atheist in the future...or maybe i wont but either way i hate being accused something before i've ever confirmed it.

if i would have known that she would never want to talk to me again, and that the last time i saw her was going to be the last time my eyes saw her pretty smile, and her gorgeous eyes, and her soft hair. If i would have known that this was the last time i would have felt her lips agaisnt mine.

I would have kissed her once last time, and told her how happy she makes me. and how she takes my breath away.

I thought it wouldn't be akward with me and Caroline. It started off fine but now I feel like she hates me. Today in class was alright but we used to be really close before I told her that I like her. I hate how this friendship is all weird now. I'm scared that after a while she won't wanna be friends anymore.

everything.

what isnt the matter!

theres christmas, (which i dont feel like im in the mood for this year)

im useless,

everyone hates me,

my dad is a dick, and i have to spend from boxing day - new years eve with him,

then new years eve, i get to meet my mums new boyfriend, who tbh, sounds like a complete twat.

UGH.

:'(

and i just feel hopeless again.

>.<

• 3 weeks later...

I was trying to sift through some posts, but if anyone ever needs to talk about anything: Bipolar disorder, military problems, medication, etc. let me know.

I am currently battling with some very serious bipolar episodes. I was in the military in 2001, and that made things worse. I am currently taking Lithium and Clonazepam, and am an insomniac. I hardly ever sleep (3 hours a day), hence me up still and posting. I have been hallucinating as of late (prolly cuz of meds) I do not binge drink, and rarely take a sip of alcohol because it messes with my meds. I have a ton of friends but can never follow through with making plans with them.

Anyways, I have been through a ton of shit, and on a bunch of meds, if any of you are depressed and dont like your meds I can suggest some (based on your condition) to talk to your psychiatrist about. I used to be totally against therapy, and taking any form of medications, but I got very desperate.

• 3 weeks later...

I joined late last year and was posting quite a bit, hoping to make friends with people, as i knew absolultely no-one.

However, ive not been on in a while. This is my first time back in ages.

I hadnt been on the computer much because of what happened.

On 29th December. I was at the football (Soccer) watching my favourite team. Our captain, my hero, collapsed on the pitch with about 15 minutes to go. The stadium fell silent. It was ghostly. This wasnt just any normal injury. The game finished 5-3 but no-one cared. We were all thinking about Phil O'Donnell who had collapsed.

I got home and recieved a phone call. I was told he had passed away :(

I couldnt believe it and i cried my eyes out. I couldnt believe my hero had passed away, and even worse that i had seen it happen with my own eyes. I went straight back up to the stadium to put a scarf and a strip down in his memory.

Im still down about it and its just after a month since it happened. But im trying to get on with my life, just like all the other Motherwell FC fans out there.

So thus, im back. No-one knows me, but im gonna try to get to know you all because life is too damn short to worry if someone isnt gonna like you!

• 4 months later...
I joined late last year and was posting quite a bit, hoping to make friends with people, as i knew absolultely no-one.

However, ive not been on in a while. This is my first time back in ages.

I hadnt been on the computer much because of what happened.

On 29th December. I was at the football (Soccer) watching my favourite team. Our captain, my hero, collapsed on the pitch with about 15 minutes to go. The stadium fell silent. It was ghostly. This wasnt just any normal injury. The game finished 5-3 but no-one cared. We were all thinking about Phil O'Donnell who had collapsed.

I got home and recieved a phone call. I was told he had passed away :(

I couldnt believe it and i cried my eyes out. I couldnt believe my hero had passed away, and even worse that i had seen it happen with my own eyes. I went straight back up to the stadium to put a scarf and a strip down in his memory.

Im still down about it and its just after a month since it happened. But im trying to get on with my life, just like all the other Motherwell FC fans out there.

So thus, im back. No-one knows me, but im gonna try to get to know you all because life is too damn short to worry if someone isnt gonna like you!

awww im sorry that happened i hope your feeling better, well my name is Becca if you ever wanna talk....:)

i'm gonna miss my mom and dad when i leave for camp tomorrow. i'm getting a little teary right now thinking about it. gah i'm such a baby. >.<

and i'm gonna miss coming on here too.

aww it'll be okay, trust me,

i've been away from home for like, 2 weeks at a time [a few times]

and once your there having fun you completely forget about it.