The Sad Thread

lyn

I can't go to the Paramore show tomorrow. And my friends are going to Disneyland tomorrow but I can't go because my mom is way too overprotective, thinking I'll get kidnapped or something, cause there aren't gonna be any parents. It's the happiest place on earth, why would someone try to grab me there?! =/ Plus I'm still on the frosh/soph soccer team. I wasn't really expecting to move up to JV, but...

[/ rant]

I can't go to the Paramore show tomorrow. And my friends are going to Disneyland tomorrow but I can't go because my mom is way too overprotective, thinking I'll get kidnapped or something, cause there aren't gonna be any parents.It's the happiest place on earth, why would someone try to grab me there?! =/ Plus I'm still on the frosh/soph soccer team. I wasn't really expecting to move up to JV, but...

[/ rant]

Kidnapped by Mickey Mouse... OH NO!!!

Yeah, that does suck! How come you can't go to the Paramore show tomorrow? That sucks even more :(

yeah that really does suck. maybe try convincing your mom to let you go? but in her defense, people would try to kidnap kids at a place like disney, because they know people think like you do, saying that no one would do that kind of thing at a park like that. but seriously, what are the chances of being kidnapped?

so stage crew was cancelled, and i really needed to get out of my house today. i've been stuck in it while my mouth was healing all week. and yesterday my gpop fell, and he wasnt doing too well to begin with. =[

• 2 weeks later...

Katie I hope your gpops get's better. And what's between you and your friend?

wow this is weeks later, i forgot about it. haha. i think stuffs starting to get better between us, which is good. but we were drifting apart and stuff, and i noticed it as soon as i came out to her at the end of last school year. then i had a theory that it was because she might be a lesbiian or something and was afriaid i'd have feelings for her. but then my other friend pointed out to me that she [the friend thats been drifting] doesnt like some of my other friends. so idk what her problem was, but we've been fine latelly.

I have absolutely no confidence and im really shy. It gets me down alot.

Because of this i havnt had a girlfriend since January/February 2005. She's the only person ive been with and it didnt work because of how shy i was.

Ive matured since then but im still kinda the same.

Yet that same girl keeps returning.

At my 18th Party in July last year. She was there as an invitee of my best friend, who i shared my party with as we have close birthdays and he was also going to be 18.

I got talking to her and realised i still had those feelings for her. My friends made a big deal about us two. I never told her though.

Then February this year i saw her again at another 18th party. Again, my friends stirred up a big deal saying she clearly likes me. We swapped numbers and text for ages. but again, i bottled it.

Then one day this summer i decided enough was enough and i text asking if i could take her out for dinner. She accepted and we went and had a lovely night. At the end of the night, she gave me a hug and for those few seconds. It felt time was standing still because i felt so warm.

She asked me out to a wedding reception in her family the week after and i said i would go so i met all her family. It was a good night and i never paid for one drink. I even danced with her for a few songs. Something i would never have done before, Was i gaining confidence?

The next time we met up was 2 weeks ago on the monday. We went to the fireworks display for Guy Fawlkes night. It was quite a nice night too and i felt like nothing else mattered when i stood with her.

Last week she asked if i wanted to go out on the sunday for her birthday. I said i would but when sunday came i text her asking what was happening for the night. No reply.

On monday i asked if she was ok. No reply.

Tuesday night she text me saying she had the cold and was in bed.

She's done this kind of thing before where she just arranges something but ignores my texts or doesnt text me back when we were supposed to meet up.

My confidence isnt high as it is, as i said, and this doesnt really help. When your the kind of person who has only had one girlfriend in his life then you dont feel good about yourself.

I just dont know what to do. I dont know whether she feels the same way. Its so confusing and i hate it.

Id love to. I really would. Cause it would be nice to have someone i can just cuddle up to and stuff.

But like i said. Im shy, so its really hard. On the internet/msn, i'm the most sensitive guy you'll ever meet. Like i can say things i couldnt say face to face.

That kinda sounds weird but i hope you get what i mean.

I suppose, if i want it badly enough, i'll find it in me from somewhere to ask. Its just a matter of when really.

• Like 1