The Sad Thread

lyn

I hate my life right now :(

I hate my 'friends', I hate this person I'm becoming (a quiet, weak, lonely little girl) the only person I've ever cared for is half way across the world and will never come back, and even if she did come back everything has changed too much for her to even talk to me.

I don't even want to feel better, it's not worth it :(

I just want to curl up somewhere and never wake up.

• 2 weeks later...

On Friday, my roommate had a mental break down and she started to talk about hurting herself and suicide, and I called her ex who is like my best friend. He asked me to bring her there so they could talk. It took like an hour to get to his place, because she kept having panic attacks and she almost fainted a couple of times, but she was brave enough to carry on.

When we finally got to his house, he had a party. He came out, and she didn't want to talk to him because he was pretty drunk. She went a little further to cry, and he pulled me aside. He said that he really wants to talk to her and that he has a reason to drink all the time, to have as much fun as possible, to be close to his friends and to talk to her. Then he was quiet for a while and I was like "Uh-oh, I don't like the sound of that...." And then he whispered in my ear that...That he's very sick, that he has a brain toomer. He also whispered that don't cry and of course, naturally, I started to sob my eyes out. Then he started to cry too and he hugged me.

So yeah, my Friday night rocked. It was so terrible when he started to talk about his treatment and when he said that if he dies... He can't talk like that, because HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. HE IS NOT LEAVING ME HERE ALL ALONE.

yeahh i can understand that dude, ive been there too.

But it shows she's a real friend by telling you that, cause if she hadnt and then say you ended up hurt and found out she knew the girl didnt like you, youd want to know why your friend didnt tell you

you'll be annoyed for a while, ive been there too. But eventually someone else comes along :)

• 2 weeks later...
I just found out today my friend has some sort of brain tumor.

:(

awww. that's terrible news. :hug:

Hopefully your friend will be okay. =\

eh, i'm just wondering if there's something i'm really good at. I mean, everyone's supposed to totally kick ass at something, right?

but it feels like i'm alright, or less than average at everything. :roll:

• 4 weeks later...