lyn

• 2 weeks later...

apparently my mom has decided to sue my dad for money

which makes no sense because he's still paying for everything anyway

stupid parents

i'm going to live with my aunt in the middle of nowhere for a few weeks

yay for dial up internet and no cell service

though it's my favorite place in the world

during the musical, the cast, crew, and pit orchestra are all like one huge family.

and today was the last show.

and after the last show they have a senior recognition where all the seniors get their names said and get a rose and stuff, but as soon as the curtains close it turns into such a sob fest. just sad to think today was the last show i will ever do =(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not overly sure of how many friends I have here.. This is gonna sound really whiney, but you should all know that is me and I'm not gonna change..

I don't know, but it seems only three people ever decide to talk to me, everyone else, well, I have to kick off the conversation. Most the time I don't mind, but sometimes I feel I'm just bugging them, if they liked me that much, maybe they'd talk to me first once in a while.

Meh, emo moment over.

It might work the other way, too! At least it does with me. I'm not that fluent on normal chit chat, so if I ever start up a conversation here or in MSN or whatever, it's because I have something important to say. Just because no one starts a conversation with you, it doesn't mean no one is thinking about you or willing to talk to you, should the opportunity arise. It might just as well mean that no one feels like bugging you with their everyday lives. And what does that say? They put you before themselves. Don't be so emo.:hug:

My sister is probably getting rid of her boyfriend and moving back home.

I think he's great, he's been a good friend to me, we have stuff in common and he actually respects my opinion. It's gonna suck if I won't see him again. Sure, he's lazy and a bit of a cheap-skate, but he's a nice guy. :/

My sister is such a bitch at times though, I feel sorry for him. :nono:

• 2 weeks later...

My parents want to give my cat away :(

I've had her all my life. But we can't offer her much anymore, my sisters are allergic so she lives outside in our shed, but I spend alot of time with her. She'd be alot happier in another home, its just a a selfish thing, but I would miss her so much, I cry thinking about her living with someone else, her being someone elses and not being able to see her everyday :mrgreen:

That really sucks! I know it will hurt a lot, but maybe it's for the best? You may even be able to visit her sometimes? You knows!

I'm sorry, I understand how attatched you can get to a pet. :hug:

:hug:

I think she probably would be alot happier, but she's quite an old cat and I don't want to unsettle her by moving her to another home either :( But its kinda out of my hands, I can't decide whether she's given away or not, I just dont want her to be =(

:hug:

I think she probably would be alot happier, but she's quite an old cat and I don't want to unsettle her by moving her to another home either :( But its kinda out of my hands, I can't decide whether she's given away or not, I just dont want her to be =(

I don't mean for this to sound in anyway cruel... but couldn't you just keep her until she dies? I mean, like you said, she's quite old and it wouldn't be nice to unsettle her. It isn't ideal for most her family to be allergic to her, but at least you can care for her...

I don't mean for this to sound in anyway cruel... but couldn't you just keep her until she dies? I mean, like you said, she's quite old and it wouldn't be nice to unsettle her. It isn't ideal for most her family to be allergic to her, but at least you can care for her...

I hope so, thats what I want to do, but my parents want her gone. She isn't allowed in the house, she lives outside, so its not really fair on her, I just wish I had family here that could take her, then I could see her everyday.

I hope so, thats what I want to do, but my parents want her gone. She isn't allowed in the house, she lives outside, so its not really fair on her, I just wish I had family here that could take her, then I could see her everyday.

Jeez. If they have looked after her this long, why can't they just stretch a few more years? :(

Jeez. If they have looked after her this long, why can't they just stretch a few more years? :(

Yeah :( I think they got annoyed cos she had no food left and I when I went out to get some I only bought one pack of food, and they decided I should be paying for all her food, then that she should just go altogether. :(