new lj.08.15.07

ninski

i don't know if this has been posted but if it was feel free to delete or lock this thread

woooooooooooo.

spam baby!

just wanted to say, since i have way too much time on my hands, that ya'll are incredible.

today was a good day. hot as hell... but good.

the crowd here, in st. louis, ruled... we've only been here a couple times but i think it's pretty safe to say we'll be back as soon as time allows us. if you were at the AT&T acoustic show today, thanks for singing loudly. sometimes, the little acoustic things can feel really awkward but this one had a great energy to it.

by the way, bad news... no pics from our day off. boo. i need to get on that! i haven't taken pics in a while.

this post has no point to it. don't even bother replying hahaha.

ps. i kinda posted a reply to one of the millions of people who i think were just spamming replies to a post made about a revival of rock. woops. i hope when i do things like that they don't come back to bite me too hard. but i dunno... sometimes things like that can leave you feeling defenseless and i dunno... i don't always wanna be defenseless. anyways, sorry if i offended anyone... but actually... i'm not too sorry. heh.

Yeah...read here:

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/1753502.html?thread=22393502#t22393502

Plus, there was a major spam fest, I guess, in the LJ community last night...I think the folks over at the fbr_trash LJ community were behind it. They were just posting tons of crap all over the community. Really annoying.

Yeah...read here:

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/1753502.html?thread=22393502#t22393502

Plus, there was a major spam fest, I guess, in the LJ community last night...I think the folks over at the fbr_trash LJ community were behind it. They were just posting tons of crap all over the community. Really annoying.

Yeah it was people from fbr_trash.

Yeah...read here:

yeah I noticed. sucks.

wow, i hate people like that... that made that post. i mean, yeah everyone's entitled to their opinion. and everyone has diff. tastes. so just b/c that person doesn't like them doesn't mean they're not good and that everyone should feel the same. i loved hayley's response! she could've totally like b*tched him out and cursed him out. but she didn't, i love that about her. she was very professional and calm and nice about it. i loved the "lets hug" haha. man, she is my hero.