People being rude to Hayley...

thebrowncoat

I don't know if other folks have been reading the LJ posts in some of the Paramore communities, but I just feel so bad for Hayley after hearing how certain male members of the audiences the past few nights have been yelling rude comments throughout the show. That's just awful. sigh. I wish there was something we could do.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really just hope it doesn't make her sort of shut down...I'd hate to see her become less open with the fans, less friendly because of it. And I could totally see that happening - if you're taking abuse from jerks on a nightly basis, it could make you a lot less trusting and open around people...

But I do agree that she's handling it really well so far from what I've heard...

I really just hope it doesn't make her sort of shut down...I'd hate to see her become less open with the fans' date=' less friendly because of it. And I could totally see that happening - if you're taking abuse from jerks on a nightly basis, it could make you a lot less trusting and open around people...

But I do agree that she's handling it really well so far from what I've heard...[/quote']

Thats totally true- I could see that happening as well. But, theres still a part of me that says that she probably won't do that. I mean, she's a really really nice person, and if the majority of the people at the concerts aren't dissing her, then she'll still be open and friendly with her fans. Thats how I'm hoping it'll stay.

I'm sure glad nobody did that last night.

^if there is anything like that at randolph there will be some really good eye foot coordination. lol........but Hayley will be ok...i mean if someone comes after her Zac can body slam thenm to the floor and then Hunter, Jeremy and Josh could beat him up...lol...Alidie.......he would be taking pic of it????!!?!? lol.........