People being rude to Hayley...

thebrowncoat

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still not better than the real thing.. ^

im hoping i meet her this summer and she falls in love with me :roll:

of course thats not very likely.. but hey a guy can wish right.. unfortunately i share that wish with many other young bachelors lol..

oh well..

different strokes for different folks tho, if everyone liked the same women and the same bands it would be a very poor world and music scene, hayley is gorgeous but we have the other connection with loving what she does which makes it stronger, i feel anyway, but i cant say too much on the matter as im 23 lol ahh bugger it I LOVE HAYLEY lol but getting back to the topic , i think its alright for people to shout that they love the band or certain members, but not shout things like hayley's fit etc

Yeah, I definitly agree with you .. knowing what Hayley does and how talented she is and how amazing she is on stage makes her a million times attractive than she already is. And yeah different people are attracted to different things ... but I'm so biased I just don't understand how someone can think Hayley isn't attractive lol.

But as for the the solution. Ill call my 'Uncle Paulie' from New Jeysey to go look after Hayley and if there are any rude guys, he'll 'take care of it'

oh i've got all the new jersey shows covered. I'm a pretty tiny girl, but I've got my black belt in taekwondo...back in 4th grade. but still, if anyone said anything I'd basically deck em in the face.

But as for the the solution. Ill call my 'Uncle Paulie' from New Jeysey to go look after Hayley and if there are any rude guys, he'll 'take care of it'

oh i've got all the new jersey shows covered. I'm a pretty tiny girl, but I've got my black belt in taekwondo...back in 4th grade. but still, if anyone said anything I'd basically deck em in the face.

No shit! I have my black belt too! I think fourth grade ... is that age 11? But w/e I forget everything anyway.

But as for the the solution. Ill call my 'Uncle Paulie' from New Jeysey to go look after Hayley and if there are any rude guys' date=' he'll 'take care of it'[/quote']

No shit! I have my black belt too! I think fourth grade ... is that age 11? But w/e I forget everything anyway.

haha i got my black belt in karate in grade 4 too

of course' date=' u would all be invited.. now we just have to fill hayley in on the wedding.. :???:

[/quote']

haha,hey no problem..I'll go to a concert and pull Hayley to the side 'ehem...See..Hayley,there's this guy...And your uhhh,yah your getting married to him,you have no choice'

*shrugs* problem solved :)

of course' date=' u would all be invited.. now we just have to fill hayley in on the wedding.. :???:

[/quote']

haha,hey no problem..I'll go to a concert and pull Hayley to the side 'ehem...See..Hayley,there's this guy...And your uhhh,yah your getting married to him,you have no choice'

no she has a choice.. but itll be u guys' job to make sure she knows im coming for her in san antonio..

wait, that sounded stalkerish, hmmm well dont say it like that lol.. u all get the picture lol.. obviously im not a stalker if i havent met her yet lol, i just really... yea i cant wait to meet her.. problem is im not gonna know what to say or do..

she'll be like wow why would i marry a guy who cant even talk around me?? lol :lol:

[/quote']

no she has a choice.. but itll be u guys' job to make sure she knows im coming for her in san antonio..

wait, that sounded stalkerish, hmmm well dont say it like that lol.. u all get the picture lol.. obviously im not a stalker if i havent met her yet lol, i just really... yea i cant wait to meet her.. problem is im not gonna know what to say or do..

she'll be like wow why would i marry a guy who cant even talk around me?? lol :lol:

She's not that hard to talk to...she's really friendly and talkative.

But, I hate to tell you, but I have a feeling she's spoken for...but good luck anyway :)