People being rude to Hayley...

thebrowncoat

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shy lol.. yea i guess i can be at times, but when ur at a show u get a little more aggressive.. like at motion city, i was expecting it to be a normal friendly show but then a mosh started right on top of me.. so i had to do my thing lol.. im used to the moshes with lumberjacks from maine at korn, mudvayne, disturbed, etc. lol so this one was sorta woosy compared to most..

theres no time to be shy at a concert.. thats what i say.. :lol:

^yeah' date=' i always bitch at the ppl at the shows until they stop and they leave bc im annoying them.[/quote']

i wish i had the guts to do that. i'm shy as *#$%. :oops:

lol I have the same problem .. i'm shy =/

Me too,i'd probably be like 'please stop' 'be nice' haha.

lol im acctually a shy person but when it comes to defending my music then im a whole different person and when i go to concerts im in concert mode lol sooo im like a completely different and im crazy and hyper and wil bitch at ppl if i have too lol

^yeah' date=' i always bitch at the ppl at the shows until they stop and they leave bc im annoying them.[/quote']

Yeah, surpisingly I havn't heard the comments first hand. I did see this weird guy that was at least 35 though , like singing every word to every song and screaming 'i love you hayley!' That was a little sketchy lol.

BTW the picture in your profile is one of my favorite pics of Paramore ever lol. Did you take that?

35? wow...beats brent.

I do sing...or kind of mouth the words to the songs...but I DO NOT shout "I love you Hayley" :) That would be VERY creepy.

hopefully its not creepy if i say it.. i dont think ill be able to resist..

i mean i told the mudvayne singer i loved him and im pretty sure i love hayley more :lol:

Well' date=' she's just a [i']little[/i] young for me :)

i mean i told the mudvayne singer i loved him and im pretty sure i love hayley more :lol:

i can say it! and it's not.

sucks for brent though...i feel for you

What sucks for me? Not being able to have a crush on Hayley? LOL :)

What sucks for me? Not being able to have a crush on Hayley? LOL :)

not being able to shout "I love you hayley!"

shy lol.. yea i guess i can be at times' date=' but when ur at a show u get a little more aggressive.. like at motion city, i was expecting it to be a normal friendly show but then a mosh started right on top of me.. so i had to do my thing lol.. im used to the moshes with lumberjacks from maine at korn, mudvayne, disturbed, etc. lol so this one was sorta woosy compared to most..

theres no time to be shy at a concert.. thats what i say.. :lol:[/quote']

I actually have to agree with you on that. Concerts are one place I'm usually not shy in. I'm actually pretty pushy lol, if I want to get to the front I'll get to the front .. And if anyone says a single negative word about Paramore I freak the fuck out. I have this friend that is always like 'Paramore's not even that good' and I bitch her out every time she does it even though she does it just to bother me. I am sooooooo defensive over Paramore lol.

Lol' date=' I usually say it at least once at every Paramore concert I go to .. I can't help it. But I think it's pretty much not creepy coming from someone who is a girl and is only a year older than Hayley lol. (hope not at least XD)[/color']

well im a guy and im two yrs older so not too bad lol..

and yea my roommate thinks im crazy cuz im in love with hayley and paramore.. he says shes not even attractive!! :shock: yea i lost it!!

i couldnt believe it, i lost a whole bunch of respect for him there lol.. but no seriously.. and he says they arent that good?!?! he's absolutely insane tho and ive never took his advice for music.. :lol:

what a loser

Its unfortunate that those guys are jerkoffs. I mean why bother to waste your time and money going to the concert just to diss them. I mean those guys would have a better time blowing each other in a porta-potty. Unfortuanatly since im not nearby i cant go to a Paramore concert tho ill be in Vancouver 3 months from now so that increases my chances.

But as for the the solution. Ill call my 'Uncle Paulie' from New Jeysey to go look after Hayley and if there are any rude guys, he'll 'take care of it'. And if words dont work too well then hes gonna 'make him an offer he cant refuse' ;) Fuhgedaboudit

Ren

i wish i had the guts to do that. i'm shy as *#$%. :oops:

lol I have the same problem .. i'm shy =/

Me too,i'd probably be like 'please stop' 'be nice' haha.

lol im acctually a shy person but when it comes to defending my music then im a whole different person and when i go to concerts im in concert mode lol sooo im like a completely different and im crazy and hyper and wil bitch at ppl if i have too lol

lol not me,I went to a concert and I was in front row,then at the end of the concert I was in the very back. :roll: i'm too shy to confront them,so my friends threatened them lol.

and yea my roommate thinks im crazy cuz im in love with hayley and paramore.. he says shes not even attractive!! :shock: yea i lost it!!

i couldnt believe it' date=' i lost a whole bunch of respect for him there lol.. but no seriously.. and he says they arent that good?!?! he's absolutely insane tho and ive never took his advice for music.. :lol:

what a loser[/quote']

Um, NOT ATTRACTIVE!? Is he blind?? Wow.... lol

i couldnt believe it' date=' i lost a whole bunch of respect for him there lol.. but no seriously.. and he says they arent that good?!?! he's absolutely insane tho and ive never took his advice for music.. :lol:

what a loser[/quote']

no kidding, i about stangled him.. he's so not my roommate anymore :lol:

different strokes for different folks tho, if everyone liked the same women and the same bands it would be a very poor world and music scene, hayley is gorgeous but we have the other connection with loving what she does which makes it stronger, i feel anyway, but i cant say too much on the matter as im 23 lol ahh bugger it I LOVE HAYLEY lol but getting back to the topic , i think its alright for people to shout that they love the band or certain members, but not shout things like hayley's fit etc

what a loser[/quote']

no kidding, i about stangled him.. he's so not my roommate anymore :lol:

lol! wow

i hate it when people dont like paramore

cuz they start making fun of them.

paramore's too cool for them, anyway

and hayleys gorgeous!!

how is she NOT attractive?

hah.

that guys probably jealous that he can never ever have hayley