People being rude to Hayley...

thebrowncoat

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
They're just jelouse cos she's sooo incredibly talented and the fact that she's a girl just makes them even more jelouse cos they still live in the stone age when men ruled and women couldn't do anythin but cook an clean. They need to wake up an learn to appreciate that women can be more talented than men, and Hayley is!!!

amen.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at that show...it wa sin Detroit.

They were just a bunch of immature guys and they were all like "can i touch your hand?"

and "i like your boobs"

which is very degrading but she completely burned them and it was amazing.

Personally I don't think something like those guys would ever cause her to lose touch with her fans or become stand-offish.

no worrie =)

<3

peace.love.and paramore.

I KNOW ITS ANNOYING when i was at a show recently there was these !@$#$%#$ lol and anyways they were being extremely rude everytime hayley would laugh they wwould like giggle really loud trying to make fun of her and they would shout like get off the stage avril lavigne i was shut the f up. i kepted getting in there way a lot to annoy them bc they were bothering me and i made sure i was singing rly loud too tick them off. thats a little different then the guy story but they were still rude too

I KNOW ITS ANNOYING when i was at a show recently there was these !@$#$%#$ lol and anyways they were being extremely rude everytime hayley would laugh they wwould like giggle really loud trying to make fun of her and they would shout like get off the stage avril lavigne i was shut the f up. i kepted getting in there way a lot to annoy them bc they were bothering me and i made sure i was singing rly loud too tick them off. thats a little different then the guy story but they were still rude too

What show? You and I went to the same one.

I didn't hear them...

Asshats. If I ever catch any of them I'm going to do unspeakable things to them.

Plus. I look scary enough. Just a look would shut'em up.

<.<

lol

She's too much of a sweetheart to get anything negative thrown at her.

What show? You and I went to the same one.

I didn't hear them...

Asshats. If I ever catch any of them I'm going to do unspeakable things to them.

Plus. I look scary enough. Just a look would shut'em up.

<.<

lol

She's too much of a sweetheart to get anything negative thrown at her.

they were standing next to me on the floor when paramore was playing im not sure where u were but they were ticking me and my friends off.

Argg i get so pissed when i hear about people being rude to Hayley. I had the chance to talk to her at the Randolph show and she is genuinly one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She makes a point to have a conversation with all of her fans she was awesome and she DOES NOT deserve some of the sh*t people say to her. Supposedly there were jerks saying rude stuff to her at the Randolph show, I didn't notice. From what I've heard though she handles it well and usually makes them look stupid in the end. Go Hayley! =) <333

Argg i get so pissed when i hear about people being rude to Hayley. I had the chance to talk to her at the Randolph show and she is genuinly one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She makes a point to have a conversation with all of her fans she was awesome and she DOES NOT deserve some of the sh*t people say to her. Supposedly there were jerks saying rude stuff to her at the Randolph show, I didn't notice. From what I've heard though she handles it well and usually makes them look stupid in the end. Go Hayley! =) <333

thats right go hayley!

they were standing next to me on the floor when paramore was playing im not sure where u were but they were ticking me and my friends off.

Yeah. I was right up front. Slightly to the right. Near Hunter.

Gah. Well, they better not be there next time. I already got my tickets to the May 3rd show. I hope they all get horrible STDs and die a slow, painful and horrid death.

n__n <3

Yeah. I was right up front. Slightly to the right. Near Hunter.

Gah. Well' date=' they better not be there next time. I already got my tickets to the May 3rd show. I hope they all get horrible STDs and die a slow, painful and horrid death.

n__n <3[/quote']

ooo i wasnt all the way infront but i was near josh..

yeah they better not be there next time or else i dont know what i will do. o nice i should be ordering mine sometime this week.

• 4 weeks later...
there was a couple of dicks near me at the first london show shouting hayley s fit as they where getting ready on stage and i swore at them and told them to grow up, they soon moved away lol, unfortunately it will probably only get worse as they get bigger, but lets hope not

Yeah, and unfortunatly that comes with the territory if you are a girl and you are as hot as Hayley lol.

^yeah, i always bitch at the ppl at the shows until they stop and they leave bc im annoying them.

Yeah, surpisingly I havn't heard the comments first hand. I did see this weird guy that was at least 35 though , like singing every word to every song and screaming 'i love you hayley!' That was a little sketchy lol.

BTW the picture in your profile is one of my favorite pics of Paramore ever lol. Did you take that?

^yeah' date=' i always bitch at the ppl at the shows until they stop and they leave bc im annoying them.[/quote']

Yeah, surpisingly I havn't heard the comments first hand. I did see this weird guy that was at least 35 though , like singing every word to every song and screaming 'i love you hayley!' That was a little sketchy lol.

BTW the picture in your profile is one of my favorite pics of Paramore ever lol. Did you take that?

35? wow...beats brent.