• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid jerks

seriously

pathetic

who are you talking about?

I think he/she talking about the people being rude to hayley.

oh. well i guess benig that this is the "people being rude to hayley" thread. [wow. i can be soooo smart sometimes.]

Well I thought it too,I was like'danng i'm sorry whatever I did!' haha,but yah since this is a thread about rude people lol.

of course' date=' u would all be invited.. now we just have to fill hayley in on the wedding.. :???:

[/quote']

haha,hey no problem..I'll go to a concert and pull Hayley to the side 'ehem...See..Hayley,there's this guy...And your uhhh,yah your getting married to him,you have no choice'

*shrugs* problem solved :)

no she has a choice.. but itll be u guys' job to make sure she knows im coming for her in san antonio..

wait, that sounded stalkerish, hmmm well dont say it like that lol.. u all get the picture lol.. obviously im not a stalker if i havent met her yet lol, i just really... yea i cant wait to meet her.. problem is im not gonna know what to say or do..

she'll be like wow why would i marry a guy who cant even talk around me?? lol :lol:

She's not that hard to talk to...she's really friendly and talkative.

But, I hate to tell you, but I have a feeling she's spoken for...but good luck anyway :)

oh i know she is.. from what ive heard i mean.. but id be so in shock, blah i wouldnt know what to do or say.. id just give her a huge hug and feel stupid after.. :lol:

and im almost positive she must have someone.. but if she doesnt i have just as good a chance as anyone right?? lol

of course' date=' u would all be invited.. now we just have to fill hayley in on the wedding.. :???:

[/quote']

haha,hey no problem..I'll go to a concert and pull Hayley to the side 'ehem...See..Hayley,there's this guy...And your uhhh,yah your getting married to him,you have no choice'

no she has a choice.. but itll be u guys' job to make sure she knows im coming for her in san antonio..

wait, that sounded stalkerish, hmmm well dont say it like that lol.. u all get the picture lol.. obviously im not a stalker if i havent met her yet lol, i just really... yea i cant wait to meet her.. problem is im not gonna know what to say or do..

she'll be like wow why would i marry a guy who cant even talk around me?? lol :lol:

But, I hate to tell you, but I have a feeling she's spoken for...but good luck anyway :)

oh i know she is.. from what ive heard i mean.. but id be so in shock, blah i wouldnt know what to do or say.. id just give her a huge hug and feel stupid after.. :lol:

and im almost positive she must have someone.. but if she doesnt i have just as good a chance as anyone right?? lol

haha. hayley seems like the person that every single person would fall in love with.

actually no i know that

from the love i see for her on this forum haha

Do you guys really reckon Hayley has a boyfriend? So far i havnt heard anyone talk about him or seen pics of him. It could be one of those long distance relationships, where they see each other a few weeks/months a year. Just a possibility. Any one like to elaborate?

Ren

Do you guys really reckon Hayley has a boyfriend? So far i havnt heard anyone talk about him or seen pics of him. It could be one of those long distance relationships' date=' where they see each other a few weeks/months a year. Just a possibility. Any one like to elaborate?

Ren[/quote']

Nope. I'd like to avoid going there. We've already made it pretty clear on these boards that their personal lives are their business.

So, no speculation on who Hayley (or anyone else in the band) might or might not be dating...if she wants everyone to know, I'm sure people will find out.

Do you guys really reckon Hayley has a boyfriend? So far i havnt heard anyone talk about him or seen pics of him. It could be one of those long distance relationships' date=' where they see each other a few weeks/months a year. Just a possibility. Any one like to elaborate?

Ren[/quote']

it's really none of our business

so we don't do that kind of stuff

we all wonder, and some of us are sure

but no none of us know and if we did we wouldnt share it lol

^awww why is that man??

if i had hayley i would be a ridiculously good boyfriend.. ive never had a short relationship in my 19 years of living, because i always find a way to make it better.. the only reason im an ex to 3 girls is because we just grew apart eventually..

if i got her i would be so the best ever lol.. i mean id be crazy not to be?!?!

[/quote']

they all are really nice...like when i met them the 2nd time i didnt know what to say so i asked hayley when they were going to the uk...then she talked for like a lot with info like the new VIDEO-thats how i got it...and the 3rd time hunter signed a pic of him i took and said it was his fav shirt and told me the life story of it while i stood and listened...and the 4th when zac remembered me and made fun of me and bear hugged me...lol.....and i asked josh how was the uk and that how i found out that they might do warped longer if the company of whatnot lets them....

pretty much u ask them one question or two and they give u the world....lol....just come up with a good 1st question.......and not will u marry me bc she would prob think u are one of the rude guys bc ur a guy saying it....lol...i dont know what im balbbing about anymore...lol

[/quote']

they all are really nice...like when i met them the 2nd time i didnt know what to say so i asked hayley when they were going to the uk...then she talked for like a lot with info like the new VIDEO-thats how i got it...and the 3rd time hunter signed a pic of him i took and said it was his fav shirt and told me the life story of it while i stood and listened...and the 4th when zac remembered me and made fun of me and bear hugged me...lol.....and i asked josh how was the uk and that how i found out that they might do warped longer if the company of whatnot lets them....

pretty much u ask them one question or two and they give u the world....lol....just come up with a good 1st question.......and not will u marry me bc she would prob think u are one of the rude guys bc ur a guy saying it....lol...i dont know what im balbbing about anymore...lol

Aw, yeah you are so right! The first time I met Hayley I was with my friend and she just started talking to my friend about how she used to have a sweater just like the one she was wearing and we had the most random conversation, they are definitly so cool. And that's awesome information! What did they say about the new video? I'm dying for that .. they are probably going to start filming that after they get back from Asia right? Oh, and I just got a little spark of hope with the Warped thing! They aren't playing any Jersey venues as of now =(

^^ teh vid is of emergency done by the same guy and they have more money to do it...i asked if it would be out by summer..and hayley gave me this....i really dont know look...lol

^i didnt mean to say they u were going to ask her to marry u but just ask sinple questions and ull have a long conversation...also go and find them when the headliner band is playing...less people and they are free walking around

^i didnt mean to say they u were going to ask her to marry u but just ask sinple questions and ull have a long conversation...also go and find them when the headliner band is playing...less people and they are free walking around

Not always sadly lol, last show I went to The Rocket Summer was headlining and I actually think there were more Paramore fans there

^oh yeah the rocket summer one they were hiding in the van...but that was bc 90% of the people there were females and mostly for paramore....well and rocket summer....the previous knitting factory show was mosting guys bc Bayside was headlining...i had to leave early so i walked out the door and they were all standing there on the sidewalk doing nothing so thats when i had them pretty much all to myself :D:D ...but i would still try then bc when the show is finished hayley will prob disappear due to the people of they will be harder to find

^oh yeah the rocket summer one they were hiding in the van...but that was bc 90% of the people there were females and mostly for paramore....well and rocket summer....the previous knitting factory show was mosting guys bc Bayside was headlining...i had to leave early so i walked out the door and they were all standing there on the sidewalk doing nothing so thats when i had them pretty much all to myself :D:D ...but i would still try then bc when the show is finished hayley will prob disappear due to the people of they will be harder to find

Well, they always hang out in the van...and they certainly deserve their privacy after shows - some time to unwind and all that. But I've never found them to be hard to find and talk to...they're always around somewhere before or after the show. I just try not to be intrusive, but half the time, they'll come up and say hi rather than the other way around :) They're just great kids.