People being rude to Hayley...

thebrowncoat

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway.

it would be funny if she wrote a song

about all these stupid people that were rude to her.

i would be like HAH IN YOUR FACE.

hahaha

although that would be quite halarious

hayley's way too nice to do something like that

haha' date=' yes definitely[/quote']

I don't know about that...I have a feeling Hayley can be quite tough when she needs to be...and I could totally see her writing a song about people showing her a lack of respect. It'd be a kickass song too.

anyway.

hahaha

I don't know about that...I have a feeling Hayley can be quite tough when she needs to be...and I could totally see her writing a song about people showing her a lack of respect. It'd be a kickass song too.

I bet it would be pretty kickass since Hayley says she writes about what she knows. I get the feeling that the songs are better when she knows exactly what she's writing and it's conveyed through the lyrics.

anyway.

hahaha

if she did, yes definitely.

when has hayley NOT made an awesome song lol

and i will laugh at those people

cuz it'll be funny

they'll be having a show

and it's like

"this ones for you (pointing at the idiots)"

and she starts singing lol

anyway.

hahaha

cuz it'll be funny

they'll be having a show

and it's like

yea she is too nice for that

anyway.

hahaha

cuz it'll be funny

they'll be having a show

and it's like

yea she is too nice for that

yeah..a song would be cool i guess...but it will just put fuel into the fire...they will see that it is upsetting her and will do it even more...i think how she is handling it now is the way to go

Yeah ^ I agree. It may not be the most satisfying way to deal with it but it is better in the long run. I'm sure some of the idiots that go to the concerts realize that she ignores them and so they lose interest. Sadly, there will always be jerks like that at the Paramore shows, it comes with the territory of being a female lead singer of a rock band, and being gorgeous doesn't help her case lol.

Yeah ^ I agree. It may not be the most satisfying way to deal with it but it is better in the long run. I'm sure some of the idiots that go to the concerts realize that she ignores them and so they lose interest. Sadly, there will always be jerks like that at the Paramore shows, it comes with the territory of being a female lead singer of a rock band, and being gorgeous doesn't help her case lol.

It doesn't make any difference if she's gorgeous or not...no one deserves to be treated like that.

Well if they liked the music then i dont see any reason why they would diss Hayley onstage. Just dont make any sense :???: I guess either the guys that diss her are extremely sad and waste money just to see paramore so they can insult Hayley OR they might be on their way and or waiting for another band they like to play which is still sad but happens nonetheless. There will always be guys in this world, just like there will be criminals, drugs, alchohol, drivers who cut you off at a bottleneck etc. Its just good that the ratio between assholes and true paramore fans favors the latter.

Ren

i actually havent been following this thread, but i was wondering, do u guys think it would be that bad if the guys ,ok maybe just Josh and Hunter kick their asses? (jeremy doesnt look that fighterish, and zac well haha idk)

I know violence is bad blah blah blah, but shes a girl, i would let my girl friends be treated like that.

Steph was telling me that some jerks shouted something like: "she doesnt have a bra, get her wet"

If that doesnt deserve some ass kicking i dont know what wouldnt

Well if u know from old school Mafia culture, insulting a high end mobster's wife can result in a .22 bullet in the back of your head. Not a pretty sight. And if the guys in Paramore beat up dudes or threw shit at ppl who were mean while onstage it would end in different ways i suppose. I mean just cause someone loves Paramore doesnt mean that they mind violence towards assholes. So they might lose credibility and respect. I mean if its just verbal then just leave it at that eh? Now if someone slapped Hayley's ass or grabbed her somewhere in inappropriate places, THAT is a different story. If i were around id open a can of whoop ass on the poor and unlucky mofo. I might even borrow my uncle Paulie's baseball bat to handle the situation and rent a lincoln with good trunk space. Now if they wanna get physical then we fight fire with fire.

And i think u mean Wouldn't cause if u let ur girlfriends be treated like that then u wouldnt be writing this haha. Just correcting ur typo mate.

And haha Jeremy would look scary when hes pissed off cause of his beard. And Hunter haha if his parents named him for that particular reason, then enough said. Zac looks too nice though with his mass he could take me on. Josh he looks like skin and bones but i dunno whether he has hardcore hidden strength or not. They could probably jump anyone if they did it together. But then again its not honorable to gang bang. But then again if u wanna whack someone u dont take any risks ;)

The only time i would ever hit a girl is if she came at me with a knife or sumthin.

Ren

P.S. man if someone shouted that shit out. i would fuckin flip. I would piss all over them just to see how it feels lol

Well if they liked the music then i dont see any reason why they would diss Hayley onstage. Just dont make any sense :???: I guess either the guys that diss her are extremely sad and waste money just to see paramore so they can insult Hayley OR they might be on their way and or waiting for another band they like to play which is still sad but happens nonetheless. There will always be guys in this world' date=' just like there will be criminals, drugs, alchohol, drivers who cut you off at a bottleneck etc. Its just good that the ratio between assholes and true paramore fans favors the latter.

Ren[/quote']

My bet is that we'll see a lot less of this once Paramore is headlining - the people insulting the band are probably there to see someone else and think it's cute to be assholes.

i actually havent been following this thread' date=' but i was wondering, do u guys think it would be that bad if the guys ,ok maybe just Josh and Hunter kick their asses? (jeremy doesnt look that fighterish, and zac well haha idk)

I know violence is bad blah blah blah, but shes a girl, i would let my girl friends be treated like that.

Steph was telling me that some jerks shouted something like: "she doesnt have a bra, get her wet"

If that doesnt deserve some ass kicking i dont know what wouldnt[/quote']

While I'm sure they might like to do that, I don't think it would be a good idea. You don't want to be known as the band that fights with audience members...and you never know whether said audience member might have a bunch of friends or whatever. The best move is just to ignore it, no matter how much that sucks.

Well if u know from old school Mafia culture' date=' insulting a high end mobster's wife can result in a .22 bullet in the back of your head. Not a pretty sight. And if the guys in Paramore beat up dudes or threw shit at ppl who were mean while onstage it would end in different ways i suppose. I mean just cause someone loves Paramore doesnt mean that they mind violence towards assholes. So they might lose credibility and respect. I mean if its just verbal then just leave it at that eh? Now if someone slapped Hayley's ass or grabbed her somewhere in inappropriate places, THAT is a different story. If i were around id open a can of whoop ass on the poor and unlucky mofo. I might even borrow my uncle Paulie's baseball bat to handle the situation and rent a lincoln with good trunk space. Now if they wanna get physical then we fight fire with fire.

And i think u mean Wouldn't cause if u let ur girlfriends be treated like that then u wouldnt be writing this haha. Just correcting ur typo mate.

And haha Jeremy would look scary when hes pissed off cause of his beard. And Hunter haha if his parents named him for that particular reason, then enough said. Zac looks too nice though with his mass he could take me on. Josh he looks like skin and bones but i dunno whether he has hardcore hidden strength or not. They could probably jump anyone if they did it together. But then again its not honorable to gang bang. But then again if u wanna whack someone u dont take any risks ;)

The only time i would ever hit a girl is if she came at me with a knife or sumthin.

Ren

P.S. man if someone shouted that shit out. i would fuckin flip. I would piss all over them just to see how it feels lol[/quote']

I agree with you, as much as I'm sure they would like to kick the shit out of guys that harress Hayley, that would not be the smartest thing. I don't think it would be a problem if they verbally stood up for Hayley but if they started beating guys up than someone could get very hurt or at the least Paramore would start losing fans. (not me lol I'd be right next to them kicking the guys asses) I think the way they are handeling it now is the best way and so far, as far as we can see, Hayley hasn't been too bothered by the comments which just shows you how strong she is.

yeah I agree like bands fighting with the audience is not a gd idea because of bad reputations getting built up. But yeah Hayley deals with it well enough already just to ignore the idiotic people.

^Yeah u r totally right the person who did that wud not make it out of the door in one piece haha.