People being rude to Hayley...

thebrowncoat

When I went to the show in april at club ritual their was this gross pig guy next to me screaming things at hayley saying how "red heads are so f***ing hot" and saying how he wanted to "do"her and gross things and he was sticking him tounge out at her and was being the most rude person ever and she was so cool about it she totally ignored him and I was just so happy she could block him out and still have a totally good time and I feel bad for josh too......how must me feel with all these gross guys yelling things at his girl friend?I feel bad for the both of them

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it disgusting how people would go out of their way to pay for tickets to a show, and then just sit there and diss the vocalist.

I mean, I wouldn't waste money to throw things at Hilary Duff.

bad exmaple. I would.

but either way, she doesn't deserve that

When I went to the show in april at club ritual their was this gross pig guy next to me screaming things at hayley saying how "red heads are so f***ing hot" and saying how he wanted to "do"her and gross things and he was sticking him tounge out at her and was being the most rude person ever and she was so cool about it she totally ignored him and I was just so happy she could block him out and still have a totally good time and I feel bad for josh too......how must me feel with all these gross guys yelling things at his girl friend?I feel bad for the both of them

Yeah, that is absolutly ridiculous. Hayley is so strong to be able to just ignore them like that and that is one of the things I love about her. And Josh and Hayley are not bf/gf ... as far as I kno lol.

Yeah' date=' that is absolutly ridiculous. Hayley is so strong to be able to just ignore them like that and that is one of the things I love about her. And Josh and Hayley are not bf/gf ... as far as I kno lol.[/color']

Iam friends with hayley on myspace and they are, josh leaves her comments about how he loves her and how pretty she looked that day and about their anaversary and hayley has a picture on her myspace of josh that says "this is josh and one day we got married....oh wait not yet"

Uh' date=' I highly doubt that. Send me her myspace link if it's true.[/color'][/quote']yea do u mind i kinda wanna see too

Guys, if Hayley wanted her myspace to be public, I'm sure she'd tell you what it is at shows and the like. So, again, let's respect the band members' privacy. Some of them have chosen to be public about their relationships and myspaces and such and some of them haven't, so let's respect that.

yes, please everyone

as much as we all are curious

i think we will know way too much if we found these things out

and their myspaces are now all private

except for hunter and jeremy

apparently they dont mind

but the rest of them do

and if you knew stuff about this you shouldnt tell everyone

you dont want to come off as nosy or anything

I doubt Hayley and Josh are together. Dating within a band isnt exactly the best thing to do. Its all good then but u gotta think about when it ends and whether ur still gonna be able to be on a stage together or tour together without ripping each others throats out. The whole band seems like brothers and a sister together. And it would be very wrong to date ur sister, unless ur a hillbilly of course.

Dont make claims and spread rumours when u dont have any evidence to support it mate. Thats what i call talking shit.

Ren

I doubt Hayley and Josh are together. Dating within a band isnt exactly the best thing to do. Its all good then but u gotta think about when it ends and whether ur still gonna be able to be on a stage together or tour together without ripping each others throats out. The whole band seems like brothers and a sister together. And it would be very wrong to date ur sister' date=' unless ur a hillbilly of course.

Dont make claims and spread rumours when u dont have any evidence to support it mate. Thats what i call talking shit.

Ren[/quote']

Ok, I know everyone has an opinion on this, but please guys - let's not speculate about it on the boards. I don't want this to turn into a flame war either - let's just let the subject drop and leave it at that. Let the band members have their private lives and a little peace. They're very open with the fans as it is and they deserve to have privacy when it comes to things like this.

damn i cant find what i posted be4 so i may be repeating myself but that sux that she gets those comments she deserves sooo much better i hope shes tough enough to deal with it at the show on may 7th she was crying on the final song idk why tho she may not have been but it sure looked like it

awwww.. i think i'm about to cry

I doubt Hayley and Josh are together. Dating within a band isnt exactly the best thing to do. Its all good then but u gotta think about when it ends and whether ur still gonna be able to be on a stage together or tour together without ripping each others throats out. The whole band seems like brothers and a sister together. And it would be very wrong to date ur sister' date=' unless ur a hillbilly of course.

Ren[/quote']

Ok, I know everyone has an opinion on this, but please guys - let's not speculate about it on the boards. I don't want this to turn into a flame war either - let's just let the subject drop and leave it at that. Let the band members have their private lives and a little peace. They're very open with the fans as it is and they deserve to have privacy when it comes to things like this.

Ahh, sorry to egg that person on before. I completely agree with you and I think they deserve their privacy .. I just said that b/c I suspected another pathetic rumor. But anyway, sorry, I'm letting it drop.

Ren[/quote']

Ahh, sorry to egg that person on before. I completely agree with you and I think they deserve their privacy .. I just said that b/c I suspected another pathetic rumor. But anyway, sorry, I'm letting it drop.

same here i wasnt trying to butt in or anything but i wanted to see the proof

I'm not extacly sure of what comment's people are saying about Haley but that's how people are in this world' date=' and I think it's sad. It seems people can't just grow up so they are immature til they choose to be if ever they do.

But I think Haley is so adorable, and I love her style, and how she is HALEY! :)[/quote']

thats exactly how i feel

does it really matter if they are going out or not? i mean come on.....they prob are bc of the way they interact and a poster once said that they were bc hayleys mom was her teacher in school.....but it doesnt matter...what will we gain from knowing anyway....dash peoples hopes of dating them?!?!...realisticly not going to happen...THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THAT THEY ARE HAPPY AND PRODUCE AMAZING MUSIC...now if this issue caused the band to break up or something....then i would be PISSED and want info!!!

does it really matter if they are going out or not? i mean come on.....they prob are bc of the way they interact and a poster once said that they were bc hayleys mom was her teacher in school.....but it doesnt matter...what will we gain from knowing anyway....dash peoples hopes of dating them?!?!...realisticly not going to happen...THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THAT THEY ARE HAPPY AND PRODUCE AMAZING MUSIC...now if this issue caused the band to break up or something....then i would be PISSED and want info!!!

Again, guys, please let's not speculate about this one way or the other. Let's respect their privacy.

I don't want to have to close this thread, but I will if this topic continues to come up. It's off topic for this thread and we've said before that we don't want this kind of speculation and these kind of rumors discussed on the boards.