the beginning of para-mania....

i think we all can agree that paramore has certainly climbed their way to the peak of "mt. mainstream".

for many bands/musical artists, it's a difficult journey. and most of them fall short of the halfway point. but luckily for paramore, they came equipped with a duffel-bag filled with powerchords and infectious melodies for the daunting task they were oh so prepared to conquer.

what they lacked in "age and experience", they made up for and even exceeded in talent and pure showmanship.

now, more than 3 years (and 2 hit records) later, this determined bunch of young musicians are living up the highlight of their fast-paced careers.

i'm sure hayley, josh, jeremy and zac would all agree......

the view from the top looks pretty damn good.

they're just waiting for that one moment when they can officially plant that flag and claim their territory in pop-punk history.

and with the help of MTV and tons of devoted fans, that moment is coming very soon. be ready.

ladies and gentlemen, para-mania has begun.......

I'm so glad people are being supportive about this.

We all need to stick together through this... Even when the 'trendsters' come along and try and tear us down.

Yeah, we need to stick together more then ever now. I mean, we'll always be the hardcore fans, regardless if anyone else like them or not. But I'm glad Paramania has begun. It reminds me of Beatlemania which is good because everyone knows the Beatles so hopefully Paramore is traveling down the same path. I wouldn't compare them to the Beatles but, their success is growing by the hour; the minute even.

i know what you mean i guess mtv is ok here but most of the time its only stupid programs and not good music ... that sucks

Yeah, I don't really watch anything on MTV. Most of the time I only watch Laguna Beach & now, this new show NewPort Harbor. Other then that--MTV is basically dead to me; with the exception of this week that is...MTV is very alive with me right now.

Yeah! Let's start the Parabug! Who wants to get it first?