You know you're a Parawhore when...

ddavenport

-when they completely take over your life.

-listen to them forever and not get sick of them. ever.

-qoute lyrics/phrases and regularly incorperate them into regular life.

-when someone says anything related to them, you think of them.

-when you randomly think of something funny involving them and burst out laughing... haha

wow, sounds like me! :)

- You remember Paramore everytime you see a word with the prefix 'Para'

- You make up words with the prefix 'Para' to associate it with Paramore.

e.g. parawhore, paracrazy, paramusic (paramore's music), paraconcert (Paramore concert...)

XD

i've done the prefix things on the jew board once lol. they were all "parabashing" lol

Your msn message is "Parawhore 4 life." :)

-when you read words like busines or optimistic your mind goes to them

Lol today a friend called me a Pessimist, I responded with, "But for a Pessimist im pretty optimistic."

I couldnt stop laughing after that. They didnt get it, so they just thought i was wierd.:rotfl:

• Like 1

- You remember Paramore everytime you see a word with the prefix 'Para'

- You make up words with the prefix 'Para' to associate it with Paramore.

e.g. parawhore, paracrazy, paramusic (paramore's music), paraconcert (Paramore concert...)

XD

i've done the prefix things on the jew board once lol. they were all "parabashing" lol

the para prefix thing is so fun :D

-When you're texting your friend(who you turned onto paramore) about your bad grades and he says "Well, that's what you get" and your response is "When you let your heart win!" and he texts you back with "WOAHHHHHH!<33"

-When you're watching the video of Hayley talking about Club Soda in a dead silent library and you burst out laughing.

When you hear the word "riot" by your English teacher describing the loud noise by the class next door, you think of Paramore

- You slyly mention that Paramore are on your friend's iPod whilst browsing it, (:P) only to be happy to get the response "Yeah, I LOVE their songs"! and then you say "Yeah I'm going to see them in concert", then they reply "LUCKY!"

Your msn message is "Parawhore 4 life." :)

Lol today a friend called me a Pessimist, I responded with, "But for a Pessimist im pretty optimistic."

I couldnt stop laughing after that. They didnt get it, so they just thought i was wierd.:rotfl:

ahaha i alwayssss do that! like quoting them/lyrics/song titles. its histerical.