Josh's New Hair

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the hair. I also like the fact that people either love it or hate it...the fact that it's causing such strong reactions is cool in my book...if you're going to do something like this, might as well go all out and leave no middle ground :)

Also - just a note - please don't post pics from their private myspaces, even if it's the default pic, on the boards. Give them their space and privacy with those...I guess the other pic came from the Paramore Team myspace, so that's cool, but just avoid posting stuff from their personal myspaces...thanks...

maybe there doing a new vid. and he decided to cut it. other than that. HES CRAZZYYY! thats so wierd. im so used to the other josh. im gonna stare at the pic until i get used to it *stares stares stares*... still WIERD!

maybe him and hayley are having a hiar contest.

next jermey will have a black mohake.

hair wars begin. lol

i had water my mouth when i opened this thread and i almost spit it out.

i like it though. it reminds me of frank iero hair ex: http://www.nndb.com/people/736/000108412/frank-iero.jpg

thats EXACTLY what i thought when i saw it.....

to be honest tho' date=' i like Frankie's better, it works for him more i think.

i dunno tho, i guess it will just have to grow on me, to be honest, ive never been a fan of his hair styles.....

imagine if all the guys end up doin something funky like that [/quote']

that totally reminded me of frankies hair. but it looked alot better on frank. no offence josh.

i need to see another pic of josh. maybe it looks better from the front or sumthin