PF.com Interview with Paramore in UK

Jessnesss

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey! this question is for Hayley, i've seen ya'll everytime ya'll have come to dallas and i was wondering...

this IS a very important question that deserves to be asked in the interview...

where did u get your gold shoes?!!

i love them! =] i need them!

all you guys are great!

loved ya'll from the very beginning,

melanie =)

we know that you're christians, but faith aside, what are your morals?

if you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive who would it be, what do you think you would talk about?

what is it about nashville that makes you love it so much?

favorite movies & tv shows?

where do you see yourselves in 10 years?

if you could visit anyplace in the world where would it be?

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?! :]

For Hayley:

You posted before on LJ that you have a pretty good range, how come you don't show off your big vocals as much as you could? If you got it, flaunt it haha. xD

All band:

Funniest tour story?

(As someone else posted before) What are your morals? Views on smoking, drinking, drugs etc.

Kind of a two parter...

1. As a band...where do ya'll see Paramore going in the future? As fans, we would enjoy it if you keep going up, up, up. But, what are the goals you have as a whole and as individuals? Will you some day "graduate" from Warped Tour and go on to headlining giant arena filled concerts?:)

and playing off of that....

2. If we were to categorize your music as "rock" or "pop-punk" how can you differentiate yourselves from everyone else. For example, right now one musical struggle is the singer-songwriter...as of late everybody seems to play acoustic guitar and sing. My point...its hard to separate one singer-songwriter from the next. How can Paramore (without sounding to cliche) get to the next level and separate yourselves from everything else "rock" or "pop-punk" out there, but still have a solid hold of that genre. (Makes my brain hurt just thinking about that) And I want legit answers, unless of course you'd be revealing secrets that you wouldn't want anyone to steal. :)

But, in all seriousness....What can you do?

CJ

This is for Jeremy, Josh, and Taylor. what amps do you guys use?

Are any of you vegetarians? vegans?

Do any of you guys have any side projects? other bands?

If you could be any animal what would it be?

whats you favorite color?

what is your favorite food? chinese? mexican?

if you guys had a million dollars and you could only spend it on one thing, what would it be?

jeremy, can you do the chicken dance? cause i can.

Do you guys like weezer?

If you could be someone for one day, who would it be?

Can you guys write a song with this providence? cause i think it would be sweet.

from kevin.

^ I was gonna ask the same. lol

Is the band gonna widen their fan base around in Asia?

e.g - Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, etc.

Who styled Hayley and Josh's amazing hair?

Who is the most academically inclined?

Thoughts on the whole scene queen craze? lol

Ah man there are so many:

- Do you guys sometimes forget how young you really are seeing how much you have done already in your life times?

- Is it weird to see people at your shows who are a lot older than you singing along to every song and generally idolising you?

- Reasons behind being "officially" a four piece band?

- If Taylor's there, Was he aware I was quite drunk at the FROG show? If so then sorry for asking the same questions over and over.:oops:

- Do you guys take advantage of the younger age restrictions when overseas i.e. do you go all Rock and Roll?

- To Zac - US or UK girls?

- Did you have high expections of yourselfs going into the writing process of Riot!?

- Which song off the new album took the longest to write and record?

- Can Hayley remember any of her old Hip Hop routines? If yes get the camera rolling.

- Does Hayley know where the big Urban Outfitters is in London? If not I will be more than willing to take her.

I really should be working.

If you weren't in the band what would you be doing right now?

What were your favourite subjects at school?

If you could create the ultimate band lineup (excluding yourselves) who would be in it and why?

What type of taylor acoustic guitar does josh play?

Whats your most embarrasing onstage moment?

In what country does mcdonalds taste best in?

You covered Foo Fighters 'My Hero' what would be your favourite song to cover?

Will you still be rocking at 64?

Describe your fans in three words?

Oh! and will you ever release a tab/note book with all your songs in it/or do a teaching video on one of those nowplayit.com websites?

what would you do if you woke up and had switched bodies with avril lavigne?

has anyone told you their you biggest fan and then got all you names wrong...like jeremy>jamone, zac>jack, josh > john, hayley> erm harold?

do you have any bad habits?

are you early morning people or do you get up late?

whats the question that you are asked most in interviews?

(sorry for all the questions lol)

Ooh, this is gonna be great! =D

1. Considering how much time he spends touring with you guys anyway, do you think you'll ever add Taylor as a member of the official lineup?

2. Who's your favorite Ninja Turtle? (XD)

3. You guys are well-known for doing fan videos (like Paramore Being Crazy), sometimes while touring. How do you find the time to do them, considering how busy you usually are?

4. Ninjas or pirates?!?!?!?!

xD

PLEASE PLEASE ASK YOU MIGHT SAVE A PARAMORE FAN!!!

I read something that hayley said that stated " I Don't like potty mouths or cussing." but On warped inside out she said a few words and and thier song is called That's What You Get (Da S***).

My Mom doesn't like me listening to people cuss so if she finds out about this she might make me stop listening to Paramore unless they have a good description of why they cuss or something like that so PLEASE PLEASE ASK!

General questions for the whole band...

-If you could collaborate with any other band or artist in the world, who would it be and why?

-Do you get random people on the street pestering you for autographs/photos etc.?

-Any plans on coming back to the UK to tour there next year?