Who would win in a singing contest Hayley or Avril

steesh

^doesn't she still do that sometimes?

plus, hayley goes out and sings when her throats completely messed up. i bet avril would just cancel stuff without trying.

Avril has NEVER EVER cancelled a show unlike Paramore who cancelled half their friggin' European tour for "Personal" reasons. How proffesional:roll:

Avril continued on when her grandfather died. She was in Ireland that night and she came out on stage and she might have cried on a few songs but she fucking came out and tried! I love her for that!

I rather bands than solo artists. Avril is an exception along with Amy Winehouse and Kelly Clarkson.

Bands I like are, Paramore (Of course), Good Charlotte, One Republic, Blink 182, Sum 41, Greenday and more.....

So what's your point?

Edit: How could I forget Black List Club :P

Are you ten years ago?

Unacceptable in my ass. If you think artists can't cancel gigs because of their personal reasons... You know they're humans like us? Oh yeah, you wouldn't understand that.

Well you know what, I have a lot of personal reasons, but I still go to work and college every damn day!

It's their job! They can't just cancel half a tour! One gig is a lot different, half a tour is just way outta line! You can't get worse than a family member dying. They should of carried on regardless.

Avril has NEVER EVER cancelled a show unlike Paramore who cancelled half their friggin' European tour for "Personal" reasons. How proffesional:roll:

Well, just because they cancelled a half tour dosen't mean that they are unproffesional,They had their personal issues and maybe they woulden't have been as strong and awsome as they are when they are on tour because they had to solve their personal problems..they are so young too so maybe there's a lot going around them...

Well you know what, I have a lot of personal reasons, but I still go to work and college every damn day!

It's their job! They can't just cancel half a tour! One gig is a lot different, half a tour is just way outta line! You can't get worse than a family member dying. They should of carried on regardless.

wtf? it's different when your famous. they had their reason to cancel part of the tour, and that's fine. so stop trying to make it seem like you have it tougher than they do. becuz are you famous? do you barely ever get the chance to go back home? i bet you dont.

OMG they are famous! Poor babies! What a tough life to live :roll:

All I am saying is that they shouldn't have cancelled, and I was saying that Avril was a a hella lot more famous at that point, and a family member died and she still carried on. She could of went back to Canada and cancelled a lot gigs but she didn't. This is a thread comparing Hayley to Avril, right?

Well if any of you cared to watch the videos I provided on the previous page, I would love to listen to your opinion at that point. Avril has lot's of range, and the matter of fact is that, Hayley and Avril have different strengths.

Not everybody is the same. Maybe Avril was strong enough to go on with her tour. She's one person. Paramore is made up of 4 people. And maybe one, if not all, was not strong enough to carry on with the tour because of their personal problems

That doesnt make them bloody unprofessional! It makes them human beings.

Id love to see Avril hit the high notes in My Heart live, just like Hayley does. Cause she couldnt manage it.

• 2 months later...
OMG they are famous! Poor babies! What a tough life to live :roll:

All I am saying is that they shouldn't have cancelled, and I was saying that Avril was a a hella lot more famous at that point, and a family member died and she still carried on. She could of went back to Canada and cancelled a lot gigs but she didn't. This is a thread comparing Hayley to Avril, right?

Well if any of you cared to watch the videos I provided on the previous page, I would love to listen to your opinion at that point. Avril has lot's of range, and the matter of fact is that, Hayley and Avril have different strengths.

if you love avril so much why in the heck are you on a paramore fourm

i'm sorry, but this thread is really stupid. who cares who would win a singing contest? who even has those?

this thread is just causing conflict, and it's kind of a dumb subject anyways. so lets just drop it.

i agree.