Avril Lavigne part 2

thebrowncoat

there has been rumours of her being pregnant but she said that people are always making up stories about her and she also said........

"Remember in high school when people would start fake rumours about you? Well, this isn't high school - it's like the entire world."

so anyway do we know who the support act for her uk tour is yet?

i'm surprised that tickets for her US tour is not selling well, it's the same thing for the UK tour i think, only the Glasgow gig is sold out.

there has been rumours of her being pregnant but she said that people are always making up stories about her and she also said........

so anyway do we know who the support act for her uk tour is yet?

i'm surprised that tickets for her US tour is not selling well, it's the same thing for the UK tour i think, only the Glasgow gig is sold out.

yeah. it's weird that she isn't doing the secc though :-/

she is doing the carling academy. i guess it's two nights.. but still. that's where paramore were going to be playing. it's not what i'd expect from her.

glad though :D so much better than an arena. i really can't wait.

I like Avril, personally Under My Skin was the best cd..That whole time period was good.

uhm...to anyone whose freakin on those pictures of avril looking pregnant..it was for ashton kutchers new show "pop fiction" where he "punks" the paparazzi Check the episode involving Avril and Deryck..it was funny!

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2008/03/10/ashton-kutchers-pop-fiction-avril-lavigne/

yeah. it's weird that she isn't doing the secc though :-/

she is doing the carling academy. i guess it's two nights.. but still. that's where paramore were going to be playing. it's not what i'd expect from her.

glad though :D so much better than an arena. i really can't wait.

yeah, i thought they would of added the 2nd Glasgow date. it's weird that Glasgow sold out, maybe theres more Avril fans in Scotland.

really? i could of swore she was doing the O2 Arena.

very good

calgary's very loud, to say the least

haha

even keith urban made fun of us

it was pretty sweet

'man, i come out here and you guys are freaking out like its new years. its not new years, its september! hell, its not even friday! its a tuesday in the middle of september. whats wrong with you!?!'

it was great hah

i don't have the setlist, but off the top of my head i know she does girlfriend twice, complicated, my happy ending, when you're gone, i can do better, sk8er boi, don't tell me, innocence, losing grip, i don't have to try, and she does a joan jett cover

there's more i just can't remember right now

i don't have the setlist, but off the top of my head i know she does girlfriend twice, complicated, my happy ending, when you're gone, i can do better, sk8er boi, don't tell me, innocence, losing grip, i don't have to try, and she does a joan jett cover

there's more i just can't remember right now

Oh, so she's one of those artists who does her old songs, too. Isn't it annoying when you like an artist and they have lotsa good old songs, but only perform the new ones? (I think that's a promotional tool, to only play new ones).

I love most of the songs on Under My Skin and some on Let Go. Only a few on the Best Damn Thing do I like. Just the style, I guess. I like some of the more minor key songs on it though. It proves Avril is maturing and becoming more diverse...and loving. They're some of the nicest love songs. Like innocence...wow...was that really Avril? Seriously.