Avril Lavigne part 2

thebrowncoat

^ why does she do girlfriend twice? I saw she covers bad reputation (joanjett) on youtube! hahah she's so cute singing it..I like the video that plays in the background too!

well she opens with it

and then comes into the encore with the remix thing that she did with lil mama or whatever while her dancers have like a breakdance competition

its pretty neat

Girlfriend

I Can Do Better

My Happy Ending

Complicated

I Always Get What I Want

Everything Back But You

I Don't Have to Try

Innocence

When You're Gone

Hot

Don't Tell Me

Losing Grip

I'm With You

Runaway

Hey Mickey

Bad Reputation

The Best Damn Thing

He Wasn't

Girlfriend Remix

Sk8er Boi

^^^ That's the setlist. Not the right order :P But still they are all the songs for the North American leg of the tour. I really think it will change for the European leg as in no GF remix.

Maybe not.

The tour looks awesome! I can't wait to go! I am going twice, on June 6th and 7th! :D

Only thing bad is the Jonas Brothers are doing back up!

An article from Avrilbandaids.com:

Avril Lavigne made six of her die-hard fans from fansite AvrilBandaids.com very happy on Saturday evening when she invited them backstage after her Buffalo concert for "The Best Damn Tour." Says Bandaids Administrator Adam Campbell, "We were completely surprised by the invitation! During Avril's second last song, her security guard came up to us and told us to wait by the side of the stage after the concert because Avril wanted to see us! The coolest part was knowing that Avril remembered who I was even though I had only met her once before." While backstage, Avril told her fans all about her upcoming "The Best Damn Thing" music video, her Abbey Dawn clothing line, recording her cover of Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation" with husband Deryck Whibley and more! She also wrote a message to the members of AvrilBandaids.com thanking them for their support over the years and sent the group off with a large supply of autographs, tour memorabilia, and two promotional "Abbey Dawn" tank tops made for Avril to wear at her live shows. Sharifa Mohamed, Owner of AvrilBandaids.com, who was amongst the group added that, "If this doesn't make people realize how deeply Avril cares for her fans, then nothing will." Check out I'll Be Backstage After The Show: Avril Lavigne in Buffalo Concert Review to read more and view photos from the meet-up!

Kevin, turst me, you don't wanna hear them.

http://perezhilton.com/2008-03-30-how-sad-2

LOL

Look at the review below your comment.

That is of that show! The Arena was practically sold out. That picture on Perez site was taken 2 hours before the show, when VIPs and other specially privileged people were left into the stadium.

Over 12,000 people were at this concert.

thanks man! i was just over on bandaids and i had no idea her new video was being released. thanks.

not sure i like it that much, but i am glad she's using 'the best damn thing' as her next single. hopefully it'll do better than 'hot'.

i think jess will like this video :lol:

this guy made a really AMAZING cover of avril's song "keep holding on"

i definitely prefer this version much better.

[check out his other videos too. he needs to get famous already.]