Avril Lavigne part 2

thebrowncoat

she is like most bands, when they start out they want and need all the fans and attention / media they can get, but when there mega famous and rich they just wanna show up do the gig and get out of there.

I just think Avril hasn't been the same since Evan left the band cos it was good laugh with everyone in them days.

nah im guna disagree with you. Every show ive seen her at shes stopped and signed stuff for everyone, and each of those times was long after Evan had gone. The only thing that annoyed me is how she used to say in interview she wanted her band to consist of her friends and not just hire a bunch of pro musicians to play her stuff... which is kinda what she did with this new cd. It was for the best though since now her live band sounds so much better than her band did back in the day. It would be alot better with Evans backing vocals though.

jess (jessnesss) has met her like 3 times and said she's soooo nice. she's got a picture with her aswell.

to be honest it's not only avril who doesn't take pictures with fans when there are literally thousands of them waiting on her. paramore are the same aren't they? amoungst other bands..

they happily will if they can, but if there's too many people then it is just too hard.

well said.

enough of your silly little comments. if you're not a fan of paramore you should probably get out of here. i think we all know that avril and hayley are both totally different people, so why you feel the need to compare the two of them everyday is beyond me.

• 3 weeks later...

Going back to whats been said about her attitude now and then, I met her back in 2002 various times and each one was as painful as the other. The last time just felt like a slap in the face. Im still a fan but she was dreadful to people. I was luckily invited backstage at the Astoria, I knew the band supporting and a security guy gave me a pass. Her pa wanted a photo of us both and each time she went to take a pic Avril would turn around on purpose and start fiddling with food on the rider. She was a complete b*tch. Really. Matt however was absolutely adorable. Shame he left. I do think she´s changed, she puts more effort into her fans, seems to smile a lot more and doesnt glare at you with those piercing eyes.

A few years later I bumped into her on my way into the Met Bar and she was actually ok. Amazingly. Her attitude did annoy me of course but, I liked her music so I continued listening. Im glad shes grown up.

i dont see what everyones getting raged about. I mean other artists with her amount of success playing the same type of venues and length tour.. charge the same amounts :S

she's no even playing a big venue here..

anyway, i couldn't care less about what other artists charge. i don't listen to them. i listen to her though and i think it's ridiculous. £160. i mean i don't know if it's just me here.. but that is a lot of money :???: what's not to get angry about? you've met her though, so maybe you're not as arsed.