Avril Lavigne part 2

thebrowncoat

Did any1 besides me just think that the way avril looked in the hot video in the tophat and red lips looked extremely awesome?

I never would have expected her to look so...amazing. I know I have been very critical of her in the past and even recently, but sometimes I see stuff like that and am reminded again of this girl's potential.

whats y'alls favourite avril vids anyway? Can't decide between (oh theres so many) don't tell me, freak out, my happy ending and hot.

I love Losing Grip, Don't Tell Me, My Happy Ending, Nobody's Home, He Wasn't, Girlfriend, Hot, The Best Damn Thing....

Honestly I don't really have a favorite videos but the ones I listed are really my favorites I would watch all the time xD

The video for the best damn thing is kinda lousy..i wish she would of picked runaway as a single! Oh well...

okay, how excited are you guys for Abbey Dawn?! I saw some sweaters and shirts shes been wearing to promote it..soooo cute! My mom has a Kohls card once that line comes out I'm getting some stuff! ha