1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

My friend has the WORST luck with girls.

oth of her recent gfs cheated on her. I kinda like her and we flirt all the time but I don't know...

yeah

there's a difference between flirting

and actually liking

because to be honest

i flirt with everyone

WAY too much

and ive had payback that was really bad

so like

you flirt

no big deal

its a natural thing for a girl

whatever

but like

you have to figure out ur real feelings

do you like her?

or is she just a flirt

yknow?

awww...damn...you guys should go out..and sorry about the short absencesssss....my comp wasnt working right...lol but yeah, if you REALLY do like her, go for it... and if she has problems with other girls cheating on you, the fact that you ARE her friend, shell know that you wont cheat on her... now..I will now use my n00by powers to make you call her and ask her out...lol...have fun...tehe..so how old is everyone here?? I just turned like 14 in August...

awww...damn...you guys should go out..and sorry about the short absencesssss....my comp wasnt working right...lol but yeah, if you REALLY do like her, go for it... and if she has problems with other girls cheating on you, the fact that you ARE her friend, shell know that you wont cheat on her... now..I will now use my n00by powers to make you call her and ask her out...lol...have fun...tehe..so how old is everyone here?? I just turned like 14 in August...

Yeah she just signed offline...

I was gonna do it!!!!

ah i haven't been on here in a couple days...i think. haha. its seemed like forever. but anyway. hi. haha. back to the thread.

all you lesbians on here are so effing lucky. i only know of 2bi girls in my school, and one lesbian [me]. the one bi girl is a effing creeper...long story, plus shes sitting right near me. but yeah she's gotten kicked out of schools and stalks my good friend and all this stuff. and then theres my friends sister. i sorta talk to her and stuff, but we have nothing in common, and has a bf. i have no interest in her honestly. so then its just me. and of course i like a straight girl and it really sucks. how come i always want what i can never have??? and i dont know any other lesbians outside of school either, which is annoying. i know a bunch of gay/bi guys, but of course i got no interest in them anyway. gah!

whoever made this thing should add confused to it...

me.... good idea... ill go change it, if i can do that!

btw... i was reading thru some posts... saw ur slight dilema bout loving ur gay best girl friend... i had the same problem... but we wernt BEST friends, just friends....

edit: it wont let me change the poll! sorry!

ah i haven't been on here in a couple days...i think. haha. its seemed like forever. but anyway. hi. haha. back to the thread.

all you lesbians on here are so effing lucky. i only know of 2bi girls in my school, and one lesbian [me]. the one bi girl is a effing creeper...long story, plus shes sitting right near me. but yeah she's gotten kicked out of schools and stalks my good friend and all this stuff. and then theres my friends sister. i sorta talk to her and stuff, but we have nothing in common, and has a bf. i have no interest in her honestly. so then its just me. and of course i like a straight girl and it really sucks. how come i always want what i can never have??? and i dont know any other lesbians outside of school either, which is annoying. i know a bunch of gay/bi guys, but of course i got no interest in them anyway. gah!

only a few gay guys in my skol... maybe 3!

well that i know of... they're maybe a few more guys, but they're in the closet!

aww

well thats always good

because if u both like eachother

there's a chance

:]]]]]]]

just always thinks there's a chance

because there always is

i thought i wouldnt get ANYONE to be honesty

because my self esteem is so low

i was the same... low self esteem!!!

but idk, it still kinda annoys me...

btw... ive just turned 17!

I put on Halloween make-up at school today like it's like a black eye adn some blood coming out of my nose and I was walking down the hall to got to the bathroom and this guy that I like was like "AHHH!!!" and he came up and like grabbed me and pretended to punch me in the face. And then he walked me back to my class!!!:mrgreen: