1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

haha thats ok.

so on saturday my friend had a early halloween party, and the person i like was there, and omg it made me so happy. i went in a gorilla suit and then i was going around scaring people and stuff and they didn't know who i was. then my friend kevin was talking to her and she was looking at me and was like "omg who are you??" and then kevin was like "its katie!!", so i was waiting to see what she would say. she was like "omgg really??" *takes off mask thing* OMGGGGG HIII!!! then gave me this big hug and stuff, then we were talking for like 10 minutes, then we both ended up getting dragged away, but it made me so happy. then later on she came over to me and started talking to me. then even laterer on she called me over and we were dancing. i know theres never gonna be anything between us, shes straight, and theres no doubt about that, but it was still amazing. and for 2 years my friend and i have been joking around saying i'm getting married to a hobo in new york... she came as a hobo and we were talking about ny. i just thought that was ironic.

sorry for that, thats the happyist thing thats happened to me all weekend.

haha thats ok.

so on saturday my friend had a early halloween party, and the person i like was there, and omg it made me so happy. i went in a gorilla suit and then i was going around scaring people and stuff and they didn't know who i was. then my friend kevin was talking to her and she was looking at me and was like "omg who are you??" and then kevin was like "its katie!!", so i was waiting to see what she would say. she was like "omgg really??" *takes off mask thing* OMGGGGG HIII!!! then gave me this big hug and stuff, then we were talking for like 10 minutes, then we both ended up getting dragged away, but it made me so happy. then later on she came over to me and started talking to me. then even laterer on she called me over and we were dancing. i know theres never gonna be anything between us, shes straight, and theres no doubt about that, but it was still amazing. and for 2 years my friend and i have been joking around saying i'm getting married to a hobo in new york... she came as a hobo and we were talking about ny. i just thought that was ironic.

Aww, that's nice to hear Katie. :)

Hehe, the part about the hobo made me chuckle. :P

haha thats ok.

OMMGG!!!!

That's so cute!!!

this isn't a very nice story.. but i thought i'd share because it made me so mad! :nono:

i go to an all girls school, and for some reason, there just aren't many lesbians. i can think of maybe 3, 4 girls who admit that they're gay. we were sitting in english the other day, and we had to write a 'creative piece about revealing a secret in a diary entry'. when everyone was done, our teacher picked up this one girl's and started reading it out to the class. throughout it was talking about looking at girls, wishing you could ask them out and stuff; it made you think it was written by a guy. then the last line was, "but i can't.. because i'm a girl." our teacher was so embarassed when he finished and put it back on her desk, and even though the pieces didn't have to be about yourself, lots of people already knew she was gay, and well, for the others this just confirmed it.

people shouldn't have their english teachers forcing them to come out! :???:

I thought everyone already knew she was gay. If so, then wouldn't that mean she already came out? And the fact she wrote it for her homework means she wanted someone to know. But if I were the teacher, I wouldn't have asked for such a personal thing to be an assignment.

I thought everyone already knew she was gay. If so, then wouldn't that mean she already came out? And the fact she wrote it for her homework means she wanted someone to know. But if I were the teacher, I wouldn't have asked for such a personal thing to be an assignment.

some people knew, but not everyone.

i suppose it's not really his fault but he probably shouldn't have read it anyway. i'm just being protective because she's my friend :???:

some people knew, but not everyone.

i suppose it's not really his fault but he probably shouldn't have read it anyway. i'm just being protective because she's my friend :???:

I totally understand that. I don't think it was right for him to randomly read someone's entry out loud. It's called 'secret diary entry' for a reason.

anyways me and my ex still hang out just as friends.....we are really good friends actually....but anyway the last few days when she drops me off at home....ive been asking her for a kiss....i dont want her to think im all in love with her anymore cause im not...i just want to make out.....its almost we have the friends with benefits things.....just without the whole sex part....i guess its better were not together....cause it's much more fun to be around each other....than worrying about the whole hurting each other thing....just wanted to put that out in the universe....