1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

ME!!

nicee i feel we're a quite well rounded board now dontcha think? ;-)

^^ those banners are really nice btw.. the one which says "remember when i told you i was gay" really makes you think.

homophobia is disgusting.. and i can't name the amount of times gay/lesbian friends of mine have been hurt by it.

nicee i feel we're a quite well rounded board now dontcha think? ;-)

^^ those banners are really nice btw.. the one which says "remember when i told you i was " really makes you think.

homophobia is disgusting.. and i can't name the amount of times / friends of mine have been hurt by it.

i couldn't agree more. and i love those banners too.

^ I know what you mean. I know many people who are homophobic too, and it's kinda sad. I'm trying to get them to understand. But I'm glad for the people are not homophobic.

^where in south jersey do you live, cause i live down here too.

and replying to jozen-i've heard of that before, its not true for most people, but it is for some. alot of people just dont like people that are different, are insecure of themselves and for some reason think something could happen to them, or because of their religion...

^^^That happened to one of my friends. He wanted to keep it a secret that he was gay including to himself because of his religion. It sucks cause it's like he was hiding himself from everyone including himself.

oh its funny that you say "be careful"

cuz im tryna aproach this situation with caution! lol

its just... we liked eachother, but she had a boyfriend, when she finished with him, we it planned for it to happen before, then she got back with her him, and now wer back to planning again!

i hope this time its for real, cuz i really like her!

yea i say be careful... cause gurls like that "not to be mean" dont know know what they want....and just might dump you and go back to there guy....cause there confused or sacred of what everyone else will think..and all that good stuff

yea i say be careful... cause gurls like that "not to be mean" dont know know what they want....and just might dump you and go back to there guy....cause there confused or sacred of what everyone else will think..and all that good stuff

yeah i totally know what ya mean!

thanks for the advise!!