1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

Eh...Yes, I don't care at this point.

I don't think I can let her go though. So much of who I am is with her. I think everytime I listen to music, which includes Paramore, I'd be reminded of her and--I don't think I could ever do that witout braking down if she wasn't my best friend anymore :/

how'd i deal with it? well, i'm still dealing with it. i miss her. and apparently since her parents made her to go to a private school she's changed. i dont want her to change. and her bf isn't letting anyone talk to her or anything..not like i can anyway, but still. then my friends and i will talk about something, reminding me of her, which is really depressing. i cant stand not being able to talk to her, or see her, or anything. and i havent actually hung out with her since the august before last school year. i talked to her like 3 times since then? for no more than 10 minutes at a time. i dont think i'm over not being able to talk to her anymore, i'm just trying to forget about it [not working too well though.] and it doesnt help that she was the first girl i liked.