1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

sometimes it takes longer to sink in i guess. i dunno.

my best friend just came out six months ago that he's gay.....i pretty much knew already cuz to me it was obvious, but before he came out, he was really popular, and now its just weird you kno.

like people feel like theyre being offensive if they say the words straight or gay around him which i find histerical.

but yea as i was saying, its only been a week, you should give it sometime, it doesnt happen overnite for some people.

my best friend is struggling with his sexuality. its tough cause everyone always asks me if he's gay or not. i dont want to disrespect him so i force myself to say no. i know he'll be better off comming out, but i know he's really nervous about it. so he needs time, and thats perfectly fine.

yea, i had that some situation all the time before he came out.

everyone would ask me, and i would say "how about you ask him, its not my business to ask, but if you want to, go right ahead."

and one day some asked, and he said yes, and by the next day everyone knew.

yeah....its like groupd therapy today...haha...and now, somehow, I decided that Im coming out tomorrow...twill get back to you when Im at school about how my moms face is gunna sink and my dad's gunna freak out...haha cant wait *sniffels* :S

IF FREAKIN SUCKED>....ARG! haha...well my mum just sat there asking if I was sure..and my dad was just like....AKJSfdhasdjfjklasjdfljasdhfjahsdfhhjasdfjhasdfhjajesrbnaslkjcvh smaner;lkjqhawsdflknasdf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and as I said he smashed stuff....but I feel better now...