1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

a wee bit shitty.. Laura called me the other day and was all "well, i want to try to befriends with you. if you want to." and i said "sure, but if you pull the same shit as last time, no way" and she was all "i promise i wont" so i said "friends?" and she was all "friends." so then we get to school today and for some reason, my automatic reaction is to grab her hand and kiss hello, because that's what im used to doing when I see her. so im sitting there, she wlaks in and of course i run up and grab her hand and then i freaked out because she gave me the wierdest look i ever got... then i was like... "oops... sorry, monotony kills!" then ran uoff. GAH! i hate relationships.. then Julia and me broke up for a while.. according to her, "we need a break" because at 15 she graduated highschool and is going to college all summre down here, but she wants to come out to her parents before she moves down here and stuff, so thats been CRAZY! but how are you guys doing? sounds like nobody's gotten it on on my washer lately... there aren't ny new dents in it except from lahni the other day XD

YOU ALWAYS HAVE ME :hug:

explain....

heehee

:D sure will.

so my bestie Janisse' and i have a friend James who has to be the cutest lil thing i ever did see and he has adorable ears [if you saw my confessions thread post you'd understand] and he's constantly flirting with me and we argue about how much he loves me more than i love him [LIES] and he lets me wear his hats and jackets etc. and he makes fun of how i say things and you can tell im from new york/new jersey [live in florida] and he says silly things just to make me smile. and i speant the whole day at school with him and it was fantastic and like i said crush crush crush

i love the cute texts i get off sadie. ;D

'Hey :) you're at your dads now, right? I miss you already =[ dont really have much to say.. lol. ^^ but yeah. just checking in =] i love you. xxx'

yayyy ^.^

makes me happy, so yeah.. :)

:D sure will.

so my bestie Janisse' and i have a friend James who has to be the cutest lil thing i ever did see and he has adorable ears [if you saw my confessions thread post you'd understand] and he's constantly flirting with me and we argue about how much he loves me more than i love him [LIES] and he lets me wear his hats and jackets etc. and he makes fun of how i say things and you can tell im from new york/new jersey [live in florida] and he says silly things just to make me smile. and i speant the whole day at school with him and it was fantastic and like i said crush crush crush

omg

thats gotta be the cuttiest thing everrrr

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

so so so so so

[emily's s/n]: im takin cooking, sat prep(i know), auto shop( with [[her friend]]) and gov and civics. u? what r u taking?

guess whos taking cooking?

ME!

theres a bunch of cooking classes, but we have a chance at being in the same class next year!!!

..other than gym. but apparnetly our lockers are like, right next to each other, so that'd be awkward...

me two :( but sometimes I want to be in a relationship but other times it's like nahhh I'm better off single

Well, I'm a gay guy and sure is proud of it :D

well thats good. it sucks to hear about gay guys/lesbians ashamed about themselves.

i really do get the nicest texts off sadie.

=]

but her ex called me up last night..

longstory.

=[

you wanna tell me on AIM later tonight?

right about now i'm devastated.

i knew i had absolutely no chance with emily.

like, none at all.

but theres always that little thread of hope in your mind.

so i guess i was imagining signals or overreacting to things.

b/c i was talking to one of my friends today in photo, whos one of emily's best friends.

apparently emily's straighter than an arrow.

i knew that deep down, but its devastating to hear.

b/c that means i know theres ABSOLUTELY no hope, not even a shread.

so now this more-than-a-crush has definately reached pathetic.

i love the cute texts i get off sadie. ;D

'Hey :) you're at your dads now, right? I miss you already =[ dont really have much to say.. lol. ^^ but yeah. just checking in =] i love you. xxx'

yayyy ^.^

makes me happy, so yeah.. :)

:o

Im jealous!