Oh No...The merch is hopping on the bandwagon!

megazord

Whilst quietly browsing the FBR webstore for new Paramore shirts I was delighted to see there are a few new ones...but SHOCKED at the fact that they have decided to print a "This is how we dance" shirt in the style of those annoyingly in your face t-shirts, branded with such "comical" phrases as "Frankie Says Relax" or "SAVE THE RAVE" available in places such as Topshop and New Look. It's kind of annoying really because I've always liked Paramore shirts for being pretty original but now it seems that they (or the designers) are just hopping on the fashion-bandwagon.

http://store.fueledbyramen.com/albumview.asp?idproduct=39925

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always liked Paramore shirts for being pretty original but now it seems that they (or the designers) are just hopping on the fashion-bandwagon.

I've been asked by fueledbyAmy if I was interested in doing some more (I say more because I've already designed one and it's waiting to be approved by the band) Paramore designs for the webstore, so...

What would you all like to see in the webstore? I can try to work with your ideas and maybe get 'em into the store. I'm not asking for specific design details but rather general ones.

I've been asked by fueledbyAmy if I was interested in doing some more (I say more because I've already designed one and it's waiting to be approved by the band) Paramore designs for the webstore, so...

What would you all like to see in the webstore? I can try to work with your ideas and maybe get 'em into the store. I'm not asking for specific design details but rather general ones.

i drew a pic of a pretty awesome design (i think so) for the song whenit rains. but i didnt send it in cuz i didnt have photoshop or anything it just a drawing

I'm not really asking for people to send designs to me, though... I'd probably get a bunch of people sending me drawings and wanting to make HQ digital print files out of them. I'm going to make the designs on my own, but I was just wondering what people wanted in shirts in general. Color scheme, grunge-ish or clean... stuff like that. Does that make sense? Haha.

well you're an amazing artist so i'm sure anything you do will look good.