Hayley's Height

patrizia_marcel

LOL. My Dads 5"6! hah.

I don't see 5"8 THAT short for a man..I've heard of some guys being 4"11 still and around my age.

I just prefer my dads height so I can hug him easily unlike some 6" people. ;-)

Heh I'm only 15 so I hope I'm still growing and havn't peaked....:-o

^^ Yeah when I was at a meet and greet she was absolutely petit! I could just put her in my pocket and take her home.

EDIT, I just realised how pervy and weird that sounded, it wasn't meant like that hahaha!

We all know what you mean, don't worry. I'm convinced I'm gonna go somewhere with Hayley one day, and she's gonna pull a Blue's Clues and shrink and jump into my pocket. lol

So I'm 5'8", and everywhere I go, I always feel so short! I don't know what it is, but everyone in Georgia seems to be taller than me! But when I met the band at the atlanta M&G, It was so awesome! I knew Hayley was short, but when I stood next to her, I felt like I was a monster! No offense or anything, I mean I thought it was cute! But what was even more surprising that how short hayley really was, was the height of the rest of the band! When you see them in pictures, you think that they are all so tall and such, but when you see them in real life, they aren't that much taller than you!

I'm used to people being like 5 inches taller than me, but the male members in the band were only like, 2 or 3 inches taller than me! It was really cool lol!

i dont know why i just noticed this thread but

i am like the same height as her.

i'm pushing 5'2.

i am done growing. i have been this height for 3 years and i'm not even SLOWLY growing

i measure myself alot...

You're still only 13, there's still loads of time to grow. There's some people in my school year still growing now haha.

• 1 month later...