Nickelback

<3Paramore<3

• 3 months later...

HOLY RAMEN NOODLES those pics are HOT!!!! You took FANTASTIC photos, hun!! Thanks for posting them!! And I have absolutely no problem with them being that big...LOL Oh and before I forget, LOVE your av and siggy!! I <3 David Cook...hehe I'm proud of him and proud that I live in the state he was raised in. Anyhoo, I'll save the DC talk for his thread...(If there IS one...lol)

As you can guess by my last post, I am a HUGE fan of Nickelback...(AND Ramen Noodles...lol)...they are fantastic live!! I've seen them live four times and I own ALL their albums, including the EP Hesher. I'm seeing them April 8th and I might get some backstage passes, I'm sooo excited!! I've met them multiple times and they are all sooo down to earth and kind!! And that Chad Kroeger likes to have his booty squeezed...hehehe ;-):twisted::mrgreen: (PM me for details...;-))

To defend them, they are a great band who have done alot of hard work to get this far. They've endured SO MUCH criticism from both haters and critics and have released amazing CDs. I LOVE the new one, Dark Horse. There are some heavy songs on there. Gotta love it!!

Hun, Chad's not married...he's enganged to an Australian girl named Marianne Gurick. You are sadly misinformed, honey. I've met him twice, he is a total sweetheart. The guard there wasn't going to let us take a pic together, he said just autographs, but Chad said no we can do it. And we did. He's sooo sweet to all of his fans. They ALL are. He is the farthest thing from an asshole, thank you very much. I know for a FACT how kind he is!

Hun, Chad's not married...he's enganged to an Australian girl named Marianne Gurick. You are sadly misinformed, honey. I've met him twice, he is a total sweetheart. The guard there wasn't going to let us take a pic together, he said just autographs, but Chad said no we can do it. And we did. He's sooo sweet to all of his fans. They ALL are. He is the farthest thing from an asshole, thank you very much. I know for a FACT how kind he is!

Yeah cause, you live about 4 blocks away from him, right?

Sorry to burst your bubble honey but, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Just because he's nice one time, doesn't mean he's a "sweetheart" (which makes me laugh, really) all the time.

And like I care if it's his wife or fiancé. Whatever. He still beats on her. And you cannot tell me that he doesn't. I've been to his house and have partied with him. He's an alcoholic wife beater.

kthnx.

bai.

HOLY RAMEN NOODLES those pics are HOT!!!! You took FANTASTIC photos, hun!! Thanks for posting them!! And I have absolutely no problem with them being that big...LOL Oh and before I forget, LOVE your av and siggy!! I <3 David Cook...hehe I'm proud of him and proud that I live in the state he was raised in. Anyhoo, I'll save the DC talk for his thread...(If there IS one...lol)

As you can guess by my last post, I am a HUGE fan of Nickelback...(AND Ramen Noodles...lol)...they are fantastic live!! I've seen them live four times and I own ALL their albums, including the EP Hesher. I'm seeing them April 8th and I might get some backstage passes, I'm sooo excited!! I've met them multiple times and they are all sooo down to earth and kind!! And that Chad Kroeger likes to have his booty squeezed...hehehe ;-):twisted::mrgreen: (PM me for details...;-))

To defend them, they are a great band who have done alot of hard work to get this far. They've endured SO MUCH criticism from both haters and critics and have released amazing CDs. I LOVE the new one, Dark Horse. There are some heavy songs on there. Gotta love it!!

haha thanks!!!

(DC is amazing ;) and yup there is a David thread, just type it in the search bar ;) )

I absolutely love those guys, theyre awesome!!

Dark Horse is amazing!!!

I'm just holding out for some Ireland tour dates now lol. Can't wait!!!

and i agree, they have endured so much but are still one of the most successful rock bands out there!!

Sorry to burst your bubble honey but, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Just because he's nice one time, doesn't mean he's a "sweetheart" (which makes me laugh, really) all the time.

And like I care if it's his wife or fiancé. Whatever. He still beats on her. And you cannot tell me that he doesn't. I've been to his house and have partied with him. He's an alcoholic wife beater.

kthnx.

bai.

Um no offence but why would you say things like that?? I mean, to say he's a wife basher is pretty harsh.

I'm on their FC and plenty of members over there have met Chad and the guys multiple times and say quite the opposite about him, that he's a lovely sweet guy.

Um no offence but why would you say things like that?? I mean, to say he's a wife basher is pretty harsh.

I'm on their FC and plenty of members over there have met Chad and the guys multiple times and say quite the opposite about him, that he's a lovely sweet guy.

Okay.

I was making the whole thing up because I just need attention in a thread that I don't even care about.

I'm pointing out something that I've actually wittness first hand.

/of me posting in this thread.

Wow. some people really have too much time on their hands =/

Seriously though, it really irks me that people that dislike a band/artist would even waste their energy to go into a thread and bash them. I mean why not take that time doing something more productive??

No offence. Just sayin'.

haha thanks!!!

(DC is amazing ;) and yup there is a David thread, just type it in the search bar ;) )

I absolutely love those guys, theyre awesome!!

Dark Horse is amazing!!!

I'm just holding out for some Ireland tour dates now lol. Can't wait!!!

and i agree, they have endured so much but are still one of the most successful rock bands out there!!

You're welcome!! Yes...VERY amazing!! Yay I'll do that!

I love them too! They ARE! Dark Horse is VERY amazing!! I LOVE that CD!! It's so heavy and awesome! I can't wait to hear some of the new songs live!

I hope they hit Ireland so you can see them! There's several legs of the tour so you have a good chance!

Yes they have and they ARE one of the hugest bands in the world!

kthnx.

bai.

Uh no! It's because I've been a huge fan for years now, thank you very much!

You aren't bursting my bubble because YOU are the one that doesn't know what you're talking about. You're not even a fan, how the hell could you know ANYTHING about this man??

He wasn't nice ONE time, idiot. He was nice to EVERYONE I know that's met him and he was VERY nice everytime "I" met him. That's not just once. He's very nice to his fans, it IS us he has to thank for for coming this far.

He does NOT beat her, you stupid loser. You have NOT been to his house, you are such a liar! Why the hell would you go to his house if you don't like them? You must think me an idiot if you think I'd believe that story.

That's WAYYY harsh, there is NO reason to accuse someone of something so horrible.

I'm on their FC too!! He IS a lovely sweet guy!! And I agree, there are PLENTY of people on there who wouldn't say otherwise. What's your username on there? I'm Nickelbabe1974...

Wow. some people really have too much time on their hands =/

Seriously though, it really irks me that people that dislike a band/artist would even waste their energy to go into a thread and bash them. I mean why not take that time doing something more productive??

No offence. Just sayin'.

EXACTLY...

It irks me too. It makes no sense whatsoever. I have NEVER wasted my time dissing a band I don't like, I just don't listen to them. It's quite easy, really. I agree, why NOT do something more productive with your sadly wasted lives? Like Chad said himself, if you don't like some band that comes on the radio, turn the fucking station and go on with your life.

He does NOT beat her, you stupid loser. You have NOT been to his house, you are such a liar! Why the hell would you go to his house if you don't like them? You must think me an idiot if you think I'd believe that story.

wow, just wow

quite possibly one of the most incredibly cyclic posts ever

how do you know she hasnt been to his house? have you?

• Like 1

Uh no! It's because I've been a huge fan for years now, thank you very much!

You aren't bursting my bubble because YOU are the one that doesn't know what you're talking about. You're not even a fan, how the hell could you know ANYTHING about this man??

He wasn't nice ONE time, idiot. He was nice to EVERYONE I know that's met him and he was VERY nice everytime "I" met him. That's not just once. He's very nice to his fans, it IS us he has to thank for for coming this far.

I was being a nice neighbor. Seriously, you don't know the first thing about him. I could tell you many many MANY things about that guy... He's an asshole. Deal with it.

And thanks for that neg rep you gave me a while back! :D

EDIT: And I love how you come to these boards and bitch at me. It's really fun.

• Like 1

I admit you have a point there but when the hell would he have had time for a party when they were busy recording Dark Horse? And doing press in EUROPE!? And now embarking on a WORLD TOUR starting NEXT MONTH???

And I bet she can't even tell me what street he lives on because she's not even telling the truth! And it's IMPOSSIBLE for her to live a few blocks away from him because HE LIVES IN THE COUNTRY away from everyone else! If you look at satellite pics of his house, you can see that there's not another house within miles with an exception to the one that's next door!