Look!! There's A RIOT In The Sky.....

it's not easy for a band to constantly travel and travel and travel to perform.

though the shows may be pretty rewarding and fun to play, i think the band still gets exhausted from time to time having to always be on the go.

by any means.....

and whatever situation may occur (ex. the reading the leeds close call).....

the band always manages to put on an amazing show for the crowd.

but since i'm on the topic of traveling bands, this leads me to my question:

do you think paramore flies first class or sits in coach?

(totally random. i know. i couldn't really think of another question. btw it would be awesome to meet paramore on a plane cause you'll be able to see them for hours. or maybe even strike up a good conversation)

do you think paramore flies first class or sits in coach?

(totally random. i know. i couldn't really think of another question. btw it would be awesome to meet paramore on a plane cause you'll be able to see them for hours. or maybe even strike up a good conversation)

That would be freaking AMAZING!!!

coach.

do you know how many poeple have to fly with them and how much first class is?

but i dont doubt they have flown on a privet jet if they needed to go somewhere fast.

I agree.

They travel over with alot more people than just the 5 of them, and it wouldnt exactly be fair to seat the band members up front and sit the rest of the paracrew up in coach lol.

Even with the reading thing, when there was that scare of them not being able to make it, because they had to drive up to a different airport to get another plane over to UK. If they were madonna then yeah they would of got a private jet ahaha. I rememebr seeing a picture of Shannt on a plane coming back from UK i think sitting in coach.. random

Private Plane?? Nothing fancy, just a basic 6 seater or something, but I really don't know....

hahahaha.

wow do you know how much they cost?

um paramore isnt quite there yet, they are really not a private jet band.

Imo they are a medium size band.

wow this is a stupid thread

agreed.

most definately coach.

they aren't the kind of people who would take all this to the head and now have to sit first class.

um if if they have enough cash or the label is taking care of their expenses, i dont see why they wouldnt fly in 1st class.

Theres nothing wrong with it.