have you ever noticed.....?

just a few things i've noticed about the band.

some little things that prolly aren't a big deal but i just felt like pointing out.

you may have noticed these already.

and they're pretty obvious to you.

or maybe you haven't.

and you'll learn something today lol haha.

1) whenever the band performs live, jeremy ALWAYS moves towards zac during the more complex bass parts. so he can get the rhythm in-sync with the drums. which explains the moments when jeremy is leaning over in front of the drums with his back toward the crowd.

2) on stage, each band member usually has a copy of the setlist taped on the ground in front of them. there's one in front of josh, one in front of jeremy's side of the stage, one near zac's drums and one in front of hayley.

3) the band plays in tune with hayley's voice. for example, if hayley had a sore throat or something, all the guitars would be tuned down a step or half a step. so sometimes the songs sound a bit different each time.

4) for each tour, the band usually sticks to one or two "on-stage" outfits. if you notice, they tend to wear the same outfits from city to city. i'm sure they wash them, of course. or they have duplicate outifts.

5) in the misery business video, near the end of the "ive watched my wildest dreams come true......" part, it looks like josh hits hayley in the face with the front of his guitar. and in the crushcrushcrush video, it looks like josh almost whacks jeremy in the head with his guitar at the end lol.

4) for each tour, the band usually sticks to one or two "on-stage" outfits. if you notice, they tend to wear the same outfits from city to city. i'm sure they wash them, of course. or they have duplicate outifts.

TBH I don't think they get a chance to wash their clothes, unless the bus has a washing machine/dryer.

So they probably stink after a few nights. :rotfl:

Pretty much you have like an eagle eye.

I've noticed most of it but yeah with the set list thing and teh clothes thing usually bands do that so they don't make all their clothes dirty on tour.

Hence Underoath smelling like poo...